TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Or just do what I do and say that your company has an open door policy. If guys wanna come in and work, they can.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
Im thinking of restarting my Stand Your Ground BTB. Ive just been so busy this last month, thought about other concepts but I think its the one with the most potential.

CT Styles

Since there's no moderator I suppose you can just make a new thread. There really is no enforced rules so the section in a way is in a state of anarchy.

Evil Austin

Why don't you read threw about four other threads that have that discussion going on? it is pretty much answered, people believe this section isn't large enough to need a mod and basically we just need to keep this section that we have under order until we grow a bit more and have one.

CT Styles

I think it's starting to need one for the enforcement of rules as you, yourself broke them when you opened your BTB if we're going by the last set. It's starting to liven up a little more.

-TJ-

People continue to say that a mod is not needed, when in fact it is. I'm surprised that people hasn't taken advantage of this and started making like "Ask me" Or "My BTB column" threads yet.

Oh yeah, i'm writing my third show right now, should be done soon :D

-TJ-

It could be something to try out, like the head Btb staff member has the most powers. As in the other btb staff guys are limited.

Qwake

Thats actually a good idea, that way there powers are limited to this section and then a majority of the section will be happy that there is actually someone controlling the section. :y:

Evil Austin

What do you mean by the head staff, well I know what you mean but what is the point in it if some people have more powers then others do?

In the E Fed staff, the majority of the staff (except the head ones) didn't have any modding powers just were able to see the staff room so they can post and help out with the E Fed and story lines and such.

Though over here we don't have that? what is the point of having say two or three staff people and one guy that is higher up then the rest of them? unless you want to have one staff mod' for the lounge, one for the BTB section and one big guy that runs both if one of them is not available.

CT Styles

Why have multiple staff members when we struggle to have multiple members?

-TJ-

unless you want to have one staff mod' for the lounge, one for the BTB section and one big guy that runs both if one of them is not available.

That actually seems right. One guy is a BTB lounge mod. The other is the btb mod then one person mods both sections. Making him the main guy and stuff. But that main guy has to be a good mod, or had been a good mod.

Evil Austin

by the way guys I was thinking, whats the point of the advertise your iwf btb thread? if no one uses it, and plus there is no use for it people can see that your BTB has a new post or show in it? why post in another thread saying so.... it's not like people go into that thread to see who has a new update or not.