TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Evil Austin said:
by the way guys I was thinking, whats the point of the advertise your iwf btb thread? if no one uses it, and plus there is no use for it people can see that your BTB has a new post or show in it? why post in another thread saying so.... it's not like people go into that thread to see who has a new update or not.
I've always thought that..

Also, I'd like to reinforce my point concerning the multiple moderators argument.
CT Styles said:
Why have multiple staff members when we struggle to have multiple members?

Qwake

^ I agree, there is no need for multiple staff members but what I did like about the idea was whoever is staff having efed like powers. I'm not sure what efed mods can do, but if that means their powers are limited to this section its a good idea. I wouldn't say you need multiple though, one, maybe two if necessary.

Qwake

Sorry about the double post but I have an idea and I don't really know if its worthy of its own thread or not so I'm gonna post it in here where most active bookers look.

Anyways, you know how we have BTB coloums and whatnot, well what if I did something similar only not a column. Like, you know how John Morrison and the Miz did the Dirt Sheet, I could do something like that only BTB related. I would be the host and I would write out everything I said and whatever if you get what I mean. Sort of like a TV show I guess, but in writing. I would have all sorts of different little segments throughout it and probably a guest booker each week, the guest booker wouldn't just do an interview and then be finished though, they could stick around and talk throughout the whole thing. It would only be like a quick show recapping the week and other little bits and pieces. Also, credit to the Leviathan, I think it was me and him talking about this idea quite some time ago and I only just remembered about it in our sections time of need lol.

So, What do you guys think? You think it could work or would it be a waste of time?

seX-Power

Sorry about the double post but I have an idea and I don't really know if its worthy of its own thread or not so I'm gonna post it in here where most active bookers look.

Anyways, you know how we have BTB coloums and whatnot, well what if I did something similar only not a column. Like, you know how John Morrison and the Miz did the Dirt Sheet, I could do something like that only BTB related. I would be the host and I would write out everything I said and whatever if you get what I mean. Sort of like a TV show I guess, but in writing. I would have all sorts of different little segments throughout it and probably a guest booker each week, the guest booker wouldn't just do an interview and then be finished though, they could stick around and talk throughout the whole thing. It would only be like a quick show recapping the week and other little bits and pieces. Also, credit to the Leviathan, I think it was me and him talking about this idea quite some time ago and I only just remembered about it in our sections time of need lol.

So, What do you guys think? You think it could work or would it be a waste of time?

I think it could work but I think you should do a BTB tbh. It's a good idea but it would probably have to be fortnightly.

Evil Austin

True, I agree with Sex, it would be a nice thing to have once a week or once every two whenever it is but it would probably be better for you to post a show every so often in a BTB.

Oh and just saying that from Sunday the 12th till the 20th im off camping, won't be on from those dates

Reaction score
Im not sure when the first show of PCW will be up but im getting throw it so hopefully it will be good for you all to read. Oh and you can try and take a guess at the former world champion who is to be revealed after the main event.

Evil Austin

well people don't really read it because there isn't anything in there to read, people post news and shows and everything btu never use the advertisement thread. If people used it or even instead of posting previews in your thread and posted them in the advertisement area it would be an active thread....

Qwake

I don't see why his post needed to be in the advertisment thread, he was saying he wasn't sure when the show would be up, how is that advertising? He was in the right to start with tbh.

Also to whoever views this thread, feedback on my above post please :y:

seX-Power

It was a cop-out for an advertisment, which doesn't belong in here. Don't worry people can see when you have a new post in your BTB no need to advertise.

CT Styles

It sounds a lot like a column to me. I don't really see a difference. I'd recommend you go ahead with it. You have nothing to lose.

Qwake

It sounds a lot like a column to me. I don't really see a difference. I'd recommend you go ahead with it. You have nothing to lose.

Yeah pretty much, just a few minor changes and it would be written out quite differently but it does pretty much the same as what columns have done.

The Leviathan

Reaction score

I think it will be a good idea if you put a little heel character on yourself much like Miz or Morrison while writing about BTB/BTB'ers, maybe add some jokes or some cocky expressions while trying to say some good things about it, I know its a bit hard to do but it will be much fun to read.