TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

well John Morrison or someone aroudn his level that is quite established is alright but if you were to say bring someone in or give it to someone in the lower card area out of nowhere it would be another story.

The Rated R CMStar

I have a question, which matches (match gimmicks or stips), would you consider proper or trademark of WCW?

Evil Austin

I wouldn't I would find that more of a TNA trait to have gimmick matches and stipulations people have never heard of. Sure WCW has made up it's fair share of matches but TNA had "crossed the line" with no pun intended :shifty:
Because honestly, the only big gimmick one that I can actually remember is their 90 man (3 ring) Royal Rumble it was nuts, 30 men in each ring and when there is a winner for that certain ring and there is only three men left they move into the middle ring and fight each other.
And the War Games.... TNA has had so many more.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
The War Games was the best ppv match WCW had. Check out the old NWA ones when The Road Warriors, Freebirds and others was in it. Back then it 6 on 6, a time limit between each team sending a wrestler then the match was won when someone had to say "I Quit". WCW whored it out in the end

Evil Austin

give him a new finisher shake him up a bit
I did that with Ted, it kinda did fail as the BTB didn't last long but I did give him a cool finsiher in my opinion. It was a double arm underhook DDT like Mick Foley used to have and I called it the "Price-drop"

Do something for cody not sure though

Reaction score
This may sound stupid but does anyone have a back up roster. Say if your guy aint getting over or you want to bring someone into further a fued or angle does anyone have one of them written down somewhere or is it just me?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ I am sorry... I really don't get it...

^ Which movie are you talking about?
Ready to Rumble

Ways to make Cody Rhodes without him being CAWdy?
I really thought that Cody could be a good face in somepoint. Maybe have him a blue chipper gimmick or an underdog (not a Colin Delaney Underdog...)

I really liked how The Anigma used Cody in his BTB.

The Ripper

Reaction score
This may sound stupid but does anyone have a back up roster. Say if your guy aint getting over or you want to bring someone into further a fued or angle does anyone have one of them written down somewhere or is it just me?

When i plan out a wwe one i always have the development territory, were i basically have wrestlers who i could call up at any time if i have a idea for a storyline.

Qwake

I wouldn't really call it a roster of guys but I did used to have a small list of wrestlers who I had planned to come in at certain times, either to debut or place them in my storylines to enhance them.