TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

^ I see no problem to having some backstage promos or interviews to hype up the coming matches. Just nothing that is wasting time, it's Wresltemania, so everything should be relevant.

CT Styles

Right now, my Wrestlemania is mainly..

Commentary

Match

Highlight package of feud.

Do you recommend having more backstage things?

seX-Power

^ Yes. Definitely have a few backstage interviews along the course of the show.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Anyways, for a Wrestlemania. Do you recommend having some segments backstage as if it was a RAW; as in, that consistent? Or make it a more formal format and make it more just concentrated on the matches and transitioning between them?

I say... seeing some unexpected face offs between two guys, some cameos and some heated promos from the main event competitors will definitely add something to a Wrestlemania PPV.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Maybe have a smaller legend/Celebrity appearing backstage.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I don't watch it either, I have only seen some great promo's on you tube. You should look them up.

And here you were ages ago telling me that you had seen matches involving people from both ROH and Japan.

We need activity. I blame BKB for the mini-death the section is in right now.

Didn't know I controlled what the people of this section did every day of their lives. I'll remember this.

CT Styles

Leviathan said:
So now that you're back! Give us some activities for crying out loud!!
It's like we're kids who need parents to keep us occupied. The section's really dead.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Go with BTB resources.

CT Styles

I really don't understand what you're doing or saying.

First, you say 'Go with BTB resources.' and second, you post the link to the BTB Lounge debate.

What are you trying to say or do?

EDIT: If you're saying I should vote for the section not to be necessary then that's stupid. The section should stay but have less restrictions on what you can post. I'm for the lounge staying.

CT Styles

There we go. You were trying to act all subtle and cool and simple but you were really being difficult.

As for the post, I like that idea a lot. Should definitely be considered.