TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

On PPV's maybe but I doubt it. I in the past month have reduced my normal match size to half of what it used to be. But who knows I could be wrong. It could be the way you have it set up it makes it look giant.

Your matches before you reduced your size where much bigger, in actual lenght and set up.

Also...

Because unless it's a PPV match only CMS does matches that big

Last time I checked GWF, IPW, Pride and WWE: 2009, their matches were as big. That's not counting your own BTB before your so called change in style so that you could focus on your promos.

So next time you try to pass some thing as a fact, know what you're talking about.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What does size of a match matter, ok it needs to be slightly big but Quality not Quantity.

Evil Austin

CMS -- Well yes you are right it's just people connect you to your match size...I am not the only one who does it, not the first one and won't be the last. For some reason it's like a stereotype cause you had that size longer then we have had. (seeing your matches like that possibly about four months ago I wanted to be up the top on the power 10 rankings and pushed myself to do more as a result.) And that's just how we see you or what I personally think of when your name comes up. Not that it's a bad thing you are just the match person. If that makes any sense at all.

Rose -- Well what people don't seem to get is SIZE ISN"T EVERYTHING but it is SOMETHING. You can still have quality with a one paragraph match but you can have better quality with a three paragraph match.

Oh and at the end of the last page I had a quetsion could someone give an answer :eek:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well, i think its pointless posting a PPV in parts, i never have, and probablly never will. Ask someone who posts there things in parts?

The Anigma

Reaction score
The reason most BTB'ers post their pay-per-views in parts is because posting the whole thing in one whole post can be too much for a reader to digest in one reading.

The Rated R CMStar

Most of the times I actually think people do that because they only have half of their PPV done, but they want to post something and not get the attention drawn out of their threads.

Another question:

Can you people enter Page 42 of my thread, I mean, does it load for you? I can't see it.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Most of the times I actually think people do that because they only have half of their PPV done, but they want to post something and not get the attention drawn out of their threads.

Another question:

Can you people enter Page 42 of my thread, I mean, does it load for you? I can't see it.

I never was able to get on that page with the black forum skin. I changed it to the standard one, and I was able to see it. That's the Wrestlebowl page, I think.

Qwake

'Evil Austin', your last question has been asked so many times so I guess people are just sick of replying to it by now.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Another question:

Nope, too much on it, which confuses me, as soon as theirs too much on it to load, it should go to next page.

The Rated R CMStar

Austin, I have a question for you.

Did you fake your review of my last show?

I mean, there were two points that made me doubt you read the show not completely, but, uhmm, read the show well:

1) You said Brock Lesnar came off as cocky in his heel. I want to know which part made you think that.

2) You said Cage vs Jericho for Busted Open is possible. Which part of the ending made you think that, the one in which Cage didn't hit Y2J with the chair and instead nailed Brock, or the part in which JBL said Cage is coming for the World Title?

My questions aren't completely sarcastic, because I really want to know, especially in the first one, if it is that you read the promo on it's full, whatr made you think Brock was cocky, as I certainly didn't want that to happen.

Evil Austin

I did read it just made a few mistakes.

With the Brock Lesnar thing I was meant to say Face that was my mistake; because Triple H is the heel.

And Brock being cocky; I thought he was a tad after his win and he was rubbing it in the face of the former champion in the opening promo like 'I told you so'. (he didn't use those exact words) but he was like 'after weeks of Triple H telling him that he isn't in his league and that he couldn't win but here I am now...I told you so and I can do it again even.' Not that it's a bad thing I am just explaing why I said it.

And with Cage and Jericho I still think that something can happen; there are four weeks until Busted Open. I have a feeling like I said in the reveiw that you are going to do something like Jericho and Lesnar vs. Former Champions Cage and HHH at one of the weekly show events and Cage and Jericho end up renewing a rivalry and while Brock and HHH have a blow off match. Or it could end up being a fatal four way match. But I have my reasons for my predictions...I could end up being wrong with them but I did read the show.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score