TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Hey Kendrick, I said I didn't think so. I never said you didn't or I never put any words in your mouth so calm down.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

For my weekly shows I try to keep it to around 15 pages. It really is hard to predict how long a show would be in real life because we don't know how fast the action flows or how fast a wrestler is talking during a promo. Since I'm Indy I have no restrictions on how long my monthly supershows last (a lot of indy shows start at 8 and don't end until like midnight).

Evil Austin

^ Wow, that is like a WM Indie Show. I have never been to an Indie Show in America but man that would be something.
And Lol for a second I thought you meant 8 am to midnight and I was like :crazy:

Switchy

Reaction score
Thought I might as well bring this section back to life as it's looking pretty dead...

Yeah but anyway I've broken my foot so I'll prolly be around more than I was before and AWE is still going ahead as planned, no confirmed dates yet but it'll be here sooner or later.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
At the moment my main idea for my next BTB is giving the Midcard a bit of a push yet I still have a few title condenters on my roster, how can I make it so the at lest one wrestler from the midcard/upper midcard win the belt but have the other big wrestlers occupied? Is it even possible?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey Kendrick, I said I didn't think so. I never said you didn't or I never put any words in your mouth so calm down.

I never knew you could detect tones over the internet. If you can then you should really teach others how to do so, because it seems like a useful talent.

You attempted to put words in my mouth. You failed though.

Rose, remember EGO? I tried to do something similar. I didn't enjoy it, so I doubt you will.

CT Styles

CMS said:
You should take that time and review WrestleBowl
One match is as long as some people's entire BTB shows. Good luck trying to get reviews. They'll have to set it to favorites and read it over a few days.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
CMS, I'm seriously almost done with the review. Expect it tomorrow. Long ass show, like really long, like holy shit long. Anyways, Rose, would the midcarder still be a midcarder if he held the Main Championship?

IMO, he wouldn't be, as he is holding a main event championship. Its like making Edge defend his championship against Jimmy Wang Yang, and the next week Jesse.

The Rated R CMStar

That's were I was going.

Seeing as how the BTB would just be starting, and the so called midcarder would be challenging for the top belt, can he be called a midcarder?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I mean even if you had something like Jay Lethal challenging Sting for the TNA Championship, and Lethal wins. He'd automatically be pushed to the top. Not on top of Sting, or Angle, but still up there. Makes no sense really.

Evil Austin

I think if a Mid carder won the big one out of no where without ever being in the main event scene before like Deisel's example of Lethal. Than Lethal would be upper mid towards Main Event. He wouldn't be above Sting or Angle yet but he would get massively pushed. He would need to hold it for a while to not be a transitional champion and to be a decent main event competitor.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Thanks for that help yet I am still unsure on what im gonna do but maybe thats better.