TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
HFH for BoB, with his one show and one other match posted the past 3 months!

So I've had Exodus finished for awhile now, and I really think it's my best effort so far. It won't have the pure awesomeness of Uprising, but everything seemed to fit.

and what do you guys think of a murder/violent torture of a wrestler in a BTB show? it might seem a little extreme, but something just popped into my head which felt perfect.

-TJ-

TJ mabye :)

Also I'm happy WG's back. But now that means i will be in the gutter for a while now XD.

Moonlight Drive

and what do you guys think of a murder/violent torture of a wrestler in a BTB show? it might seem a little extreme, but something just popped into my head which felt perfect.
Just go for it, controversy creates cash as they say. I think it would be pretty cool, and all those that didn't and created a fuss would probably just attract more people to PRIDE.

-TJ-

Well.. You can do that storyline, and the wrestler you did it to, will be murdered. After about a year he makes a come back and states, that the wrestler(s) that "killed" him didn't finish the job and he becomes a top wrestler for the company.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Have it happen to The Briscoes, with them no selling death.

Moonlight Drive

Let Triple H do the killing, he has experience in burying people.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
the death thing probably won't happen for a LONG, LONG time if I decide to do it. I have about 8-10 months of storylines sitting in the back of my head which includes the finding of the owner, an interpromotional feud with a different company, an international excursion, a big championship storyline and this...

1Week.jpg

unless someone beats me to these ideas before I get them off of the ground.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
That storyline is better than Old ECW Storylines (and I mean the good ones) imo... It will be interesting if the AOTF is involved.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Ok! Since AOA is here and invisible, I think it's now the time to ask this question that we've really want to ask you since we talked about it in MSN.

Are you intersted to see a Storyline for a WWE BTB involving the return of Ultimate Warrior or will these be a cause for the BTB to get nominated in the Worst/Vince Russo Award category???

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Ok! Since AOA is here and invisible, I think it's now the time to ask this question that we've really want to ask you since we talked about it in MSN.

Are you intersted to see a Storyline for a WWE BTB involving the return of Ultimate Warrior or will these be a cause for the BTB to get nominated in the Worst/Vince Russo Award category???

that would be pretty wild. I don't know how you can have good matches with him, but maybe you can have Warrior come as a manager and "pass the torch" to the next Ultimate Warrior. (Batista with face paint.) it just depends on how you do it.

Shawn Michaels come to PRIDE?

Yo no puedo decir. Tu tiene encontrar la respuesta.