TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

^ Please, NO!!!

BTW, when is the yearbook thing getting underway? It was started in October but then was delayed to November wasn't it? Just curious :eek:

Moonlight Drive

I was just wondering, would anybody have a problem wit Eddie Guerrero or Chris Benoit in a BTB?

Thought I should probably check before I do anything.

Beer

You can only use them if you are setting the BTB in the time frame of when they were alive.

ALSO THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS UWA HAS BEEN POSTED!!!

Moonlight Drive

I know that, and it is in that time frame. I just need to know if anyone would mind before I do anything with the BtB.

Beer

If it is in the time frame of when they were alive then you are fine having them in your BTB, if people are offended too bad.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Tribute for the Booker :flex:

Two can play at this game.

Best Match Writer
Promo of the Month (Punk and Orton)
Feud of the Month (Punk and Orton)
Storyline of the Year (Two world titles)

:shifty:

-TJ-

^ Please, NO!!!

BTW, when is the yearbook thing getting underway? It was started in October but then was delayed to November wasn't it? Just curious

Mabye we should wait until the end of the year to post the yearbook, you never know what can happen in two months. -_- CoughTJwinsBookerofBookerscough :shifty:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Vote Chris Hero vs. Eddie Kingston I Quit Match of the year

Vote Anti Hardcore Alliance vs. Blood Brothers for feud of the year.

Nah, you don't have to

Unless you want to.

McLovin

Reaction score
Signs are open once again for the BTB Magazine.

Send me a PM with the idea you have, get the go ahead and have it back to me by November 14, 2008.

Beer

BTB Year Book SHOULD be good, but, yup, let's leave it a couple of months so the new BTB's get a chance to gain a little respect.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I see the majority of pay per views get posted in two parts. Is the reason to make it easier for readers or is it something else. I just completed my first ppv and wanted to know if I should post it in two differenet parts or one big one, I want to make it easier for readers on what I should do.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Posting a pay-per-view in parts is much better than posting it whole because in parts it's easier on other BTB'ers to read it.

Beer

I think that would be the main reason, and only reason, people would post in parts. People say it is because it is easier for people to review in parts. but nobody does.

But yeah, post in parts, it is much easier to read.