TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Take control of the plane....Trible Aithch! Turn the plane into a nose dive! RAWGRHRGEGAHRGHEG!

The Ultimate Animal!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I have an idea for a revival of the UW gimmick, but who it is, I'm keeping that under wraps. Oh, and Ho-Kogan FTW!

Moonlight Drive

Just reading through the words for some reason made me think of HBK. I guess we'll have to see the show to find out. :D

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
The words that confuse me is surf,board, and west. All other words I can associate to Flair. Like Race and Steam standing for Harley and Ricky Steamboat and Longcar instead of limo.

Moonlight Drive

Looking again I could see it being Flair as well. H4H, trying to throw us off the scent in his trends thread :shifty:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am thinking it's The Boogeyman :shifty:

lol just kidding, I still have no idea but I doubt it will be Flair or HBK, well I might still be wrong though.

Moonlight Drive

Reading through yet another time, there's so many allusions to so many different guys I doubt any of us have got it right.

edgehead09

Reaction score
do u guys really not realize its Bryan Dainleson..come on now...final- final countdown...cow= cow mutilation....super jumiors japan...Dainleson was in theat tourney in Japan...Dainllesson is an icon in ROH...its simple

Moonlight Drive

Yet all those clues could direct as to any number of people. I'm too lazy to write it all out, but it really is probably nobody we think.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

do u guys really not realize its Bryan Dainleson..come on now...final- final countdown...cow= cow mutilation....super jumiors japan...Dainleson was in theat tourney in Japan...Dainllesson is an icon in ROH...its simple

True (well, except Cow Mutilation ... it's Cattle, but cattle are cows).

Plus, the stuff that releates back to HBK (such as Heart Break, and whatever) leads to Danielson too. HBK trained him.

Qwake

the death thing probably won't happen for a LONG, LONG time if I decide to do it. I have about 8-10 months of storylines sitting in the back of my head which includes the finding of the owner, an interpromotional feud with a different company, an international excursion, a big championship storyline and this...

1Week.jpg

unless someone beats me to these ideas before I get them off of the ground.

:g: I am still curious to see who this is!

The start it has Final and music and Danielsons music is "Final countdown" which could lead to him but it also has Stop show as "Show stopper" and Icon, but as BKB said he HBK trained Danielson. I really don't know but they would be my guesses.

Moonlight Drive

But they also point to Flair. Champion, Evolve (Evolution), Japan, (Figure) Four, Space (Mountain), Quartet (4 Horsemen, Evolution), Sixty (He's old, geddit?), (Figure Four Leg) Lock are the ones that stick out the most obvious for Ric, plus H4H mentioning Flair in his thread makes me think it could be any of the 3.