TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

I need to post the first part of my super show, so i can in the match of the month award. :shifty:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I see the majority of pay per views get posted in two parts. Is the reason to make it easier for readers or is it something else. I just completed my first ppv and wanted to know if I should post it in two differenet parts or one big one, I want to make it easier for readers on what I should do.

Posting PPV's in parts is way better imo, because it really adds some anticipation to the PPV, esp if you made a promo on Part 1 about a match/main event that will be posted in Part 2. This will make the reader say, "I can't wait for Part 2!"

The Rated R CMStar

For anyone who cares, BTW Nitro should be up on Wednesday or Thursday.

Switchy

Reaction score
2009: The year of AWEsomeness...

Until then, I'll just be making my usual weekly appearances in the BTB section :p

edgehead09

Reaction score
Get you guys predictions in for WM 24..I got one more match and the first part will be done...

also, any word on the BTB Top Ten

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So, do we do posts in the chat room that aren't cheap advertising for your show anymore? Or should we just merge this with the advertisement thread?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Is that a rhetorical question? Everyone would love to see you set up a BTB. I have had a look back at CWE (BTB 24/7 is great), and you looked like one of the best of the time. BTB may have changed a bit, but I'm sure you'd still be a great writer.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
sweet i will have a look at the rules see what has changed, you should all see on in the coming weeks :)

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think it would be great to see you return WG. You were a great BTB'er in the past and I'm sure you're still great. I'm looking forward to see you with a new BTB in the coming weeks.