TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

ROFL that wasn't an advertisment

Just something for WCW Rules :shifty:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
LOL... really, you're not the only one. *looks at Michael1's hyping, and ends up seein' 9.8.08* My friend, KF4E, also has his NAWF and we have BKB's NEW Redemption. Let's just say the beginning of September will begin with a BIG BANG, and end with some solid threads. Geez, always trying to one up a bud... I'm not sure I'll follow the deadline through, though. It'll be posted when it's ready. I dislike advertising in this thread, but ya left me no choice, buddy boyo.

KF4E

Reaction score
LOL... really, you're not the only one. *looks at Michael1's hyping, and ends up seein' 9.8.08* My friend, KF4E, also has his NAWF and we have BKB's NEW Redemption. Let's just say the beginning of September will begin with a BIG BANG, and end with some solid threads. Geez, always trying to one up a bud... I'm not sure I'll follow the deadline through, though. It'll be posted when it's ready. I dislike advertising in this thread, but ya left me no choice, buddy boyo.

<3 [homo/]

Anyway yeah, I'll throw in my two cents on the Spanish thing. Even though I'm fairly new here. I think Spanish would be cool as long as you have the english there next to it like others have mentioned.

We know you love the luchas so other languages is a necessity really.

Evil Austin

plus even if it is recaped it still will take a littel while until the whole of 2005 is done .

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think I'll have to get my stuff up and running too with the Big Bang and HBK's thing up and running too. It's a longshot, but I'll tey to DO WORK until then.

and HBK, I don't think having an anthem matters, you could just have some other song there, like an "Official" song.

and having Spanish then English would be pretty sweet, I haven't seen that done before. It's like talking in Delirious.

The Rated R CMStar

OK, as I said on the E-fed Staff Room, I forgot to say it here, my computer was formatted, and I lost most of my files. I had this almost already finished, only Armageddon was missing.

I thought on just revisiting PPV cards, but that would be lazy, so I am sorry but I will not be doing this. Here's hoping somebody can take my spot.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind taking up CMS's spot.. I just need to know if I start from real life Armageddon 2004, or Wrestlemania 21? Also, can I have a partner doing Smackdown!, or Raw? 'Cuz I have ALOT of things to be doing other than BTB lol. But yeah I'd love to do this.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh ok so I wouldn't mind starting it from there.

Anyways, I still have to get the green light from Kennedy I think

Qwake

They should all be good, I hope you are able to get PRIDE back up HFH, it was one of my fav BTBs. Also, HBK and BKB your PPVs should be great and I will check them out (also, HBK, it doesn't really matter if you have an anthem or song, good idea though, i completly forgot about having one). WCW Rules, I like your style of wrestling that you right for so I am looking forward to that.

My BTB is ready, I have been quite busy as of late but I still have 2 shows and a bit ready so I am aiming to get it up this Wednesday with atleast 3 shows done. :)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Damn, hey I'm sorry bro. I said I would but something came up. Here's the deal if I now one has stepped up by the end of the week I will do Smackdown! or RAW.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Booker Pros and Cons

So, just to get this section something to talk about, I thought of this. This is the thread where the bookers get to talk about their own Pros and Cons. Let's be honest, there really isn't anyone that is perfect when it comes to BTB, so talk about it here.