TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hey watch out next BKB won't read your thread Levy ... :p

all I was saying that it would be better if I got them before the weekend because I am starting school on monday.... jeeeez

The whole point of the post was to attempt to garner agttention for your BTB, and advertise it. You were doing it in the shoutbox too. Use the advertisement thread, don't use this. There is a reason for the advetisement thread.

And I know Levi's was a joke, whereas all you do is bump your thread and cheap pop everywhere I go. Nearly every BTB I go into you leave a little cheap pop. People will check out your BTB if they want to. Clearly, you think no one wants to, as you try to jump up and down and go, "LOOK AT MY BTB EVERYONE! OVER HERE!"

Kennedy

Reaction score
I am doing 06 and you have to continue from CMS is rivalries and champs as that is the whole point just to see what will happen.

Evil Austin

ok just asking... I think its too late but Ill give this a read when its started ? ... looking forward to it though its a good concept.

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for the lateness. I want it perfect and so I am giving it last touches to it. Should be up soon

Kennedy

Reaction score
Okay then we can continue this awhile but can someoe else do 06 HBK u can do 06 as I am going back to school and I will do 09.

Moonlight Drive

Ok but if I do 2006 it might take awhile since I'm still typing Wrestlemania

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Okay, minor question here; I've read the rules, and it states no language other than English can be used on the forum. Well, I've got quite a few luchadores in my fed and I want some of 'em to talk, have a promo, etc. and I was thinking; is it alright if I write in spanish, and then in brackets the english translation, or do I just write, i.e;

(in spanish) and following, the english.

Moonlight Drive

I doubt there would be a problem, as long as it was in English as well

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It shouldn't be a problem WCW. Luchadors ftw anyway. Mistico rules.

Moonlight Drive

The Countdown is on, 8 Days to go

The Big Bang shall be blown out of the water :shifty: