TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Here is a question I'm seeking the answer to. Regarding my fourth monthly mega show Chaos Cup would it be better to have all the first round matches in the weeks leading up to it or would it be better to make it a two day 4 part tournament (first round in parts one and two (Night 1), second round and any non tournament matches in parts three and four (Night Two)? One reason I want to do a two day tournament is because it allows me four weeks to build up who will be appearing and also to build the matchups.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Here is a question I'm seeking the answer to. Regarding my fourth monthly mega show Chaos Cup would it be better to have all the first round matches in the weeks leading up to it or would it be better to make it a two day 4 part tournament (first round in parts one and two (Night 1), second round and any non tournament matches in parts three and four (Night Two)? One reason I want to do a two day tournament is because it allows me four weeks to build up who will be appearing and also to build the matchups.

you can make it like a double, 4 part PPV, it seems easier to review for the people that read your show IMO.

and WCW, RVD/Liger sounds great, not so much KENTA/Sting, I'd be thinking Misawa or Kobashi vs Sting would be better.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Sorry, it's Kenta Kobashi Vs Sting, not KENTA Vs Sting. I didn't specific, as there's two of 'em.

Beer

Hey guys. I am thinking of starting my first iMPACT soon. But i have got a problem. I am so used to writing for WWE and in their style that i have never got used to writing TNA stuff before. How can you help me?

Moonlight Drive

I don't think it matters if it's a TNA or WWe 'style'. I mean, often TNA style is crap. I think you should just sort of write it as a regular show and try to use your own styles, try not to think about whether it's a TNA or WWE show

Qwake

Yeah Gards stick with full matches because you write some pretty good matches and recaps just wouldn't be your thing imo.

Alright guys, my BTB is coming along nicely, I have 2 shows done and ALOT of plans for it and it should be up at th start of next week :D

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am thinking of starting my first iMPACT soon. But i have got a problem. I am so used to writing for WWE and in their style that i have never got used to writing TNA stuff before. How can you help me?

Watch some TNA iMPACT. It's similiar to WWE, though their backstage segments have no crowd interaction involved since it's pre taped, and they LOVE tag team matches, for some reason, and gimmick ones. Hehe, sorry for the stab, couldn't help it.

Beer

Thanks guys. I do watch a fuck load of TNA anyhow, i just can't get my head around writing it. Thanks guys you have been a major help for me. I will be reviewing GCW when it comes out and -HBK-, hope you liked the review i gave youfrom your latest show.

Evil Austin

Just so you guys know I was MR.Big I told BKB that, and it was because I moved overseas leaving a lot behind and I couldn't find a book where I wrote down all my passowords and information for many sites that I am apart of not just a wrestling forum being IWF. I thought that I wouldn't be able to log in a DX again so with my new pc connection I thought I would start fresh seeing as I did get into lot of trouble :p just all the time everytime i opened my mouth :p... So with MR Big I kinda denyed being DX but i have come clean yea that was me as probably most of you already know.... I managed to get the password back and I am back. Just thuoght I would clear things up and yea.... all well and ends well

Evil Austin

he was a random guy I made up ...... he has a thread in the section which can be closed because of me announcing that he is me. And I am not using that thread no more, since I was caught and now have this account back.

edit -

while I was out for about three weeks I thought I wouldn't be back as DX so I went around and thought I would bring WAW my so far person best btb in my opinion to another forum not mentioning or advertising it but it is totally different to my old one sure it has the same dejavu and stuff ppv line up and same concept but seeing as my writting (not the best here) but has improved since January 08 when it opened it has a few twists and roster differences to it,I already have nearly the dejavu ppv up I have the card and everything but there is a few problems now that I am back here I feel I should stay here instead of making my own fanbase again over there but than again maybe it will be quicker than last time i opened waw for the first time because over there all the btbers btbs (alot) are from some time this year there are no made up btb names for example WAW , SWA , NEW , BTW and over here has alot and those were competition and thats why waw never really stood out.

So at the moment I am thinking after having promises over there and already got a ppv almost done over there and stuff should I just go over there and stuff or come here ? I am in a bit of a pickle because here is better in my opinion...and I know more people here, also i can see that a couple of people i know over there come here to post the same show over here have the same thread going in two places but I can't do that because I announced that waw was finished on iwf but than again lots of people do stuff and change their minds...

So at the moment I am in the middle between two forums infact I have both of them open now ...... I am undecided wheather or not or what to do on updates but at the moment I am uncertain if you see a thread from me wait scratch that you probably will see a thread from me but i am uncertain when or what ? ..... [sounds more like me lol]

edgehead09

Reaction score
Do you realize what you say sometimes? And why do you explain everything in your post like 5.89056068833 times? It is very weird and your post is just a jumbled mess.

Beer

imo. Harsh but true. But, try to lay off the flaming before this get's outta hand.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Jesus christ, that was confusing.

I'd stay over here, your chances of getting a fanbase 'over there' the way you go about posting and writing, are nearly ZERO.

I just generally don't know what to say. I have no idea what in the blue hell you are on about.