TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

^^That's how I do it, match and then promo

But I think I'm just gonna take a sort of break for now, not write as much as I was. Everytime I've tried to quit I've come back a week later lol, I suppsoe I'm just burned out.

Thanks guys :)

The Rated R CMStar

Check BTW, show's been posted.

And I agree with Emperor, I would go with recap shows

Moonlight Drive

I've tried that before, didn't really work for me. I love writing out the full promos lol. I suppose I'm burnt out, since I've being doing a lot on my BTB lately

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hmmm... I have a question; in the Show Your Talent Thread, are we allowed to post FULL shows, as in, from previous booking ventures?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It has never happened, but I guess you could. I mean just post it, and if the mod doesn't like it, they will delete the post. I'd actually be interested to read some of your past work, because you definitely intruige me as a booker.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yeah, I read the opening post, and it seemed a little unclear as to the specifics.

The Rated R CMStar

I'd say use the Memory Lane, but since almost nobody uses that, you can use the Show your Talent thread

Beer

I am seriously pissed off. I spent over two months on my PPV and i finally posted it two weeks ago. Then if find nobody has reviewed it at all. And only one person has even acknowledged it. And, without being arrogant, it was pretty damn good hence the fact the person who saw, nominated it for Best PPV in the awards of August. I know BTB is for yourself and yea, i love dong it for myself, but also love reading reviews and using them so i can improve. Just, to get it off my chest. Wow...

McLovin

Reaction score
WWEANewEra.png

For the first time in BTB History
Brothers team for a BTB
But the one question is....

Are YOU ready?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Who's your brother brother?

It looks like a Dylan BTB.. It goes for two show's (A Raw, and SD!, or Raw, and ECW) then ends... Sorry.. It's just that the BTB banner looks like it one of Dylan's :eek:...

It would definitely be interesting WCW Rules. IRL it would fail miserably imo, but this is the world of BTB.

Oh and his banning was definitely not unjust. He said that it was his cousin Kid O Mac who did it, but it has since been revealed that he is KOM.

Just saw this, and WTF?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm not going to discuss that in here.

Eyebrow, tbh I didn't know your BTB was still going, because you had left it that long.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I know that there are some guys that aren't getting noticed that much, and it's because they don't review anything. I'm not calling anyone out, but there's some people that complain they're not getting noticed, but don't do anything to get more readers.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
^ That, or do something that really stands out, like me. ;)

Lol sorry everyone, I'd like to review others, but I can just never find the time. I can barely find the time to WRITE one of these, let alone read anyone else's.