TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dude ok.. I'm lost wtf do we do in this.. I made my character so I just cut promo's? Also, how are matches won?

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok basically i make a card up...u write ur match that ur wrestler is in and post it here by the deadline which is every wednesday and then we vote on who's match was better

u also do promos to enhance rivalries and make storylines

Reaction score
Ok ppl, we need more votes. So now we can't vote our own show? Oh man.

So it's basically now like this....

Daemon: 1
Kraven: 1

Spider: 2
Chris: 0

Correct me if im wrong.

edgehead09

Reaction score
the deadline is friday....so i will post my vote when the deadline is over and then no votes will count after my vote

Diesel...pls start ur promos after i post the match card tonight after the show that i will post when i gt home from work around 1 in the mornin american time

thx for makin this work...i really need some more wrestlers so pls advertise

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
OOC: Advertise? Ok, IDK if I can write good matches, since I haven't really been up to writing my own matches. This is like a harder version of Gards's BTB E-Fed :sad:Well here's my first promo.

A black screen is shown. The beginning of Fort Minor's "Remember The Name"'s violins is heard. Highlights of Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, and Triple H are shown.

Fort Minor: "Ten Percent Luck"

Show's Shawn Micheals kicking Diesel out the ring in the Royal Rumble 1996.

Fort Minor: "Twenty Percent Skill"

Shows Hogan lifting Andre The Giant at Wrestlemania 23.

Fort Minor: "Fifthteen percent concentrated power, and will."

Shows Austin's bloody face, while being held in a Sharpshooter.

Fort Minor: "Five percent pleasure."

Shows Evolution partying with their titles.

Fort Minor: "Fifty percent pain."

Shows Mankind falling off the Hell In A Cell.

Fort Minor: "And a Hundred percent reason to remember the name."

"Apex" falshes across the screen as sweat begins dropping down. A tired figure is looking down. As the song progresses without lyrics, the figure is shown practicing kicks, and punches with a punching bag. As the video package closes a figure is shown from behind walking out to an exstatic crowd. A light flashes across the screen as "Coming Soon" is shown.

Reaction score
I forgot to say that i edited my guys stats and stuff. His new name is Jason "The spider" Cage. If someone has any of those names ill change it if you like. People just can call him Jay now.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok so we just choose who win's the matches we write?? That's kind of unfair if you ask me. Also, everyone my guy is basically a John Cena rip..

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think we should ask a mod to change the title of this thread into something lol. What do you think Nate?