TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

thanks CT, you and I haven't talked that often outside posts and much but yea thanks, also thank god he has to confirm his email adress...

Moonlight Drive

^^Banned? I hate it when I don't understand stuff. If it does mean he's banned, good, the dick pissed me off

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yes, please confirm your IP Adress means you are banned.

Evil Austin

I do believe it is, might be wrong though..Also I have been working on this new BTB of mine the last few days I have the roster and Backstory done as of Summerslam 2003. Should be up and running soon, no later than this time tomorow. Probably earlier.

CT Styles

Finally Someone Game Enough to Make A Stand...

Finally WWE Will Be Put in it's Place...

Will it Be Ready?

Will You Be Ready?

Moonlight Drive

With all these updates of course we'll be ready :)

And wow, nobody got anywhere near who is winning my Rumble match lol

Evil Austin

Looks really intersting CT, also I have decided to start my new BTB...I am about to post it in about well right after I am done typing up this post so yea expect a new thread from me any minute. Edit - looks like XBA has a bit of healthy compettition for the 03/04 wwe era's ..... he will probably win but you never know... :p... also a mod may lock waw is wrestling.. that is officially finished. Thank you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, I have decided on something to return with .... however, I will not be returning yet. I have the whole thing set up, the backstory and a few shows. Basically I am going to get some GFX for it, and prepare to get started for a bit longer. It will then be up. I am not rushing into this, and have made sure that I will be taking my time. This will be my last attempt if it is to fail. So yeah, I will be back soon enough.

Evil Austin

well it looks like quite a few bookers are on their last "attempt" you, gards said in his thread it was his and I am on my one...:(...this section would loose quite a bit if we all were to fail..

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
BKB your attempt sounds good. So does yours CT. Also, what did HBK get banned for??

Well I am almost done with my second show.. I have planned out ALL the way until Taboo Tuesday.. Saddly, my second show isn't as great as I wish it was. To me; only the last two matches delivered. Promo's were straight. I used alot of guy's I don't use in singles action like Hernandez, and what not. But it's all good..

mikeb619

Reaction score
I vote for my match chris Hardy wins and I vote for a Kraven win

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Wrestler Name: "Apex" Anthony
Heel/Face: Tweener
Height/Weight: 6'3"; 234
Appearance: Jean Shorts while in the ring, comes out with a hat, and a shirt. Also has a chain with a 305 Pendant
Hometown: Miami, FLorida
Entrance Music: Fort Minor- Remember The Name
Entrance descripti0n(movement, pyro, ring walk etc.): Comes out dancing muck like Cena. Stands at the top of the ramp, and punches in the air with pyro accompanied. He walks down again like Cena. He tags fans, slides in, and poses at the turnbuckle with his arms extended.
Finishing Move(s)(1/2):
1. Break Out(Double Underhook PileDriver)
2. Lockdown(Sharp Shooter)
Moveset (list about 5-10 moves your wrestler does):
1. Clothesline
2. Shoulder Block
3. Facebuster
4. Back Suplex
5. Reverse Elbow from top rope
6. Throw Back
7. Lous Thesz Press
8. Sitout Hip Toss
9. STF
10. Head Knocker(Theatrical Fist Drop; crosses arms in front of a down important. Runs to the ropes, and bounces back. Shoots opponent with his finger, and fist drops him.)
Background of wrestling: Great legit backstory from fighting on streets of Miami. While finishing high school was apart of a fight club, where the rules where all no holds barred. After suffering a brutal attack from a furiated former fight club leader, was attacked, and left for dead in an alley. He survived, and on his trip home found both his parents injured. His mother died, in a hospital, while his father paralized. He was under custody of his uncle, whom made him finish high school. On his last month's of school he attended the wrestling team. During the finals he was scouted by state recruits. He participated in the national championship where he came up short. After, he strayed away from wrestling. Finally, his close buddy informed him of an independent state promotion, where he was apart of it for multiple months and was it's flagship wrestler.
Other: