TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea levi...like TCW discussion thread

also show will be posted tommorow some time

Diesel...u pick who wins ur matches but we vote on whos match is better...so say u write ur match and ur guy wins but ur opponent writes a match and he wins and the ppl vote for the other guys match then ur guy loses....get it

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

-HBK- got banned for posting spoilers in the WWE Section. Nothing BTB related. I think it's just a short ban, and he will be back soon.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well now I am at the crossroads in BTB. Kinda like what CT Was going through. As of Now I am finished with CWF. I don't wanna stop BTB so now I am going to try writing up some shows on Word and seeing what I like and DSon't like s Yeah. Don't expect a BTB from me for a very long Time.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Your BTB's make me curious on what wrestlers are you going to use. Will it be indies, WWE/TNA stars or mixed just like Lennie's YTW. I am going to check it out and try to make a review for your shows. As of now, I am finding hard in reviewing your BTB's due to my hectic schedule. I'll try to catch up to your BTB's when I am done with the Prelim Exams :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

GardsJr said:
Well now I am at the crossroads in BTB. Kinda like what CT Was going through. As of Now I am finished with CWF.
Finished with something that never started? :roflmao:

Anyway, I think time off is good for you, since it was taking you three days to write a single match. Maybe you'll find something you like, maybe you won't. We'll see.

Evil Austin

Just thought bored and thought I might randomly update you guys on how im going at the moment ... my new BTB "WWE 2003 Experience" the first Raw show should be up in about two days and a bit probably no more might be less about I have the first match, first promo (very funny) second match and second promo done...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Anyway, I think time off is good for you, since it was taking you three days to write a single match. Maybe you'll find something you like, maybe you won't. We'll see.

I've done worse, for my last show it took me about a week and a half to do one stupid tag team match, which is like two sentences a day.

I really don't want to give up my BTB right now, and I think it'll get put on the right track starting now. I finished basketball camp yesterday, which gives me more time to do my thing. I'll be back with new stuff hopefully by today.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm getting second thought's on continueing my BTB.. I have it planned out, and all but now with the top of my laptop being cracked open, and it bothers me I highly doubt I will write full show's. But I don't know.. I might just start a new BTB with character's I'm more used to writing. I had one where Micheal was going to use the backstory, and use my show's called The Movement Wrestling. Good thing he moved in the knick of time. But then again that's a Pride like BTB. I would like to do a BTB with big star's but I love using WWE, and TNA talent together. I think I will just start up a new custom BTB if I don't feel the love for my ECW BTB by the time my third show is done..

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Important Question

Alright, i don't have a lack of inspiration for my BTB, ABC Wrestling, but i fear my excitement may have had me do too much too fast. Now this isn't a totally unfixable problem, but i may have to take several shows in order to fix things. So here are the options i am considering.

1) Keep going with ABC Wrestling, and try my best to fix the clusterfuck i have created in the following steps.

1. Massive releasing of Superstars until i only have a 25 man roster.
2. Having to keep the amount of roster i have for at least 2 more shows (one more Friday Night Fix and Ascendancy)
3. Set up a limit for my matches in each part of the card so that their is a distinguished difference between undercard matches and Main Events.
4. Dropping the Dirt Sheets portion that i usually do, as their is no need to purposely break my own Kayfabe.
5. Potentially dropping the Television or International Titles in a unification match after Ascendancy.

or my other options,

1. Drop ABC Wrestling, or put it on hold in favor of:

A. Doing a joint BTB like i was going to do with DenninV2.

B. Doing a lesser project of a BTB so i'm not so tempted to have so many tag teams or big names (such as doing a rising Indy Promotion BTB).

or

2. Doing a unique kind of BTB where i limit myself to a set roster cap of 4 Main Eventers, 8 Mid Carders, 4 Tag Teams (8 More Superstars) and 4 Divas for a roster of 24.

If i could get an expert opinion on this within the next hour or at least by the end of tonight, i would very much appreciate it. Just one request, please don't tell me it depends on what i want to do, because i wouldn't of made this thread if i could make this decision on my own.

chessarmy

I would keep going with your current BTB. I havn't read it, but I prefer for people to stick with one BTB instead of making thousands of new ones. Just shake things up a little with your current BTB. As you said, you can go an a massive release spree and you can unify those mid-card titles. If I were you, I would stick to this BTB until you really get sick of it to the point that you don't feel like writing shows anymore

The Rated R CMStar

I agree. If you feel you have way too big of a roster, then just fire a lot of people. In fact, you can create a whole storyline about it, GM goes pwoer crazy or something like that.

As for the titles, well, again, only if you think you have too much, then just unify titles, or with the crazy GM storylin, have him just take out and eliminate one belt

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
or you can jump on the PRIDE bandwagon.

But seriously, you should stick with ABC Wrestling. You could have some major storyline involving all the guys you want to release against all the guys you want to keep in an epic, losers leave ABC PPV. As for the titles, have them unified or retired, or have some heel throw them in the garbage.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well I think the easiest thing is continuing with ABC. But then again you can do any of the others that honestly will just make you better.. I mean it depends.. I've tryed to set myself with a goal with all my BTB's now.. Like to try and get on the top 10 with each one.. Well those are my two cent's.. Well anyway's I hope whatever you choose will work out the best for you man..