TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Check the new rules.

BTW to everyone, the awards are on nomination stage, so King Lennie, you need to first nominate, so if you would please edit your post

Moonlight Drive

Well, I heard through the grapevine there was one awesome Royal Rumbe PPV posted a few minutes ago. I also heard that BTB should probably be young and exciting, plus some of the matches are definitely MOTY quality

Or maybe Vince Russo Award if your not feeling generous

EDIT

Hey I got nominated for something. I can also remember in some old WWU fed an AWESOME promo between Austin/HBK/Rock, maybe that should be up there?

And WWE: 2nd Coming is very unique :)

McLovin

Reaction score
Hmmmm I'm surprised I have ONE Nomination for something. Thanks BKB. I'll try and get my Nominations up later.

The Rated R CMStar

Nothing to do with the awards, just reminding everyone to go and check my BTW show

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, I would also like to give a cheap plug to my ..... oh :(

Get nominating people :D

Moonlight Drive

While your checking out BTW, stop by and read my PPV

And I'll try to get nominating soon :)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well if my PSP does not shit me enough I will review. Also Diesel, no nominating CMS :shifty:

Emperor DC

Reaction score
What exactly is the point in having an Advertising thread when people just blantently plug thier BTB's in thier thread and everyone else's BTB?

berrysi

Reaction score
It is very annoying, I asked about it way back when, but its not changed.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Actually berrysi, that became the advertisement thread due to everyone advertising. Then the chat room was made. Meh, if you don't like people plugging, then refuse to review for anyone who does it. Simple.

berrysi

Reaction score
I only review peeps BTB's if I'm actually interested, enjoy it or want to anyway, its just an annoying trait of the forum that has never really gone away despite the advent of an actual advertising thread, but hey, every forum has its annoyances.

edgehead09

Reaction score
CMS,

NO E-FEDS

From now on, there will be no E-feds in the section. If you want to participate in one, then join the IWF E-fed.

^Dude, Not cool. You told me that i could do it until u felt like it got out of hand. It did not get out of hand. I Kno this for a fact. I simply could not post the show at the correct time because of some family issues. Notice that EWA still is not posted. I really was tryin to make a fun game for ppl to play on here with some good competition but you ruined it for no good reason.

Please explain your actions and again NOT COOL.

xtremebadass

Well since CMS loves advertising...lol

Keep me in mind for the awards,

When nominating for Best PPV, remember Souled Out and Uprising PPVs.

WTF Moment: Batista throws Hardy over the railing of the bleachers at Summerslam

Best Storyline: Undertaker and Goldberg's story, (without actually having a one on one uninterrupted match) Eric Bischoff's "Boom or Bust" matches for the Elimination Chamber, Dudley Boys re-emerge on SmackDown! and rebel against Raw

Best Match: Elimination Chamber (Summerslam) HBK vs. Ric Flair (Summerslam) Falls Count Anywhere Batista vs. Jeff Hardy (Summerslam)

Best Promo: Booker T and Y2J w/ Coach at Summerslam, Co-GM Stone Cold with Randy Orton backstage at Raw

Most Successful Push: Batista, 3 Minute Warning, Booker T and Chris Jericho (as a tag team)

Feud of the Month: HBK vs. Flair, Goldberg vs. Undertaker, Austin vs. Randy Orton, Dudley Boys vs. 3 Minute Warning, Jeff Hardy vs. Batista

Booker of Bookers: I don't get Booker of Bookers, so I am not expecting much :(

Wow, that was alot. I will be posting my nominations in a few, so be on the look out for that.

BTW, CMS brillian job with the new rules. The E-Fed rule is pretty good, I never was a fan of E-Feds in BTB.

The Rated R CMStar

First of all, the thread did was a mess. Not with you, as you didn't even appear on the thread posting the show people were asking, but you had Sneeky Bastard repeatedly posting about how he changed the stats, promos and matches out of nowhere, people asking for votes, people voting, people lost asking what they should do.

That if you ask me is a mess, and I did warn you, that if I sense a little chaos in the thread, it would be gone.

Believe me, it was hard to make the decision, however for the new rules, E-feds were forbidden. After all, this a BTB section, and there is already an E-fed on the forum.