• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

Yeah, but you know BKB, I have the power to rig PUBLIC nominations and PUBLIC voting without even being a mod

Well that depends CMS how many times are you going to vote for yourself? Use one for your NORMAL vote and than another vote for you using your MOD vote right?

CT Styles

EWSDebutPostercopy.png

Qwake

^ damn that looks pretty cool, I also like the wrestlers chosen to be on it. Its going to be huge, I hope you give it your all CT. Good Luck :eek:

CT Styles

I just wanna get this straight first. Yeah, at some point I will return to BTB. But it's a hobby. Nothing more, nothing less. It shouldn't be something that you mold your life around, it's just something you do for fun so I will be going at my own consistency. That could be the key to me not being burnt out all the time and just becoming 'over it'. That poster up there may not even be my next BTB, right now I am confident with it but I don't think, in the world of BTB, anything can be official.

Evil Austin

nice poster man, good build up for it and it looks awesome...also sorry for the lateness in shows or anything that has to do with my BTB at the moment my comp has been acting up a bit won't turn on so yea I have managed to fix it and I should have Raw up soon a day or two.

McLovin

Long time no see CT Styles! Good luck mate, and yeah I have the same philosophy when it comes to BTB and it works for me, so i hope it works for you.

THE Renegade Diesel

Lol Gards.. CT isn't that what BTB is about? It's not a profession, nor a life style.. Really isn't it something a bunch of internet wrestling nerds came up with? It's done for fun. But there has to be some what of a line in between devoting your life to your BTB, and just relaxing, and living life.. If your going to start a BTB at least work on it. Hell five sentences a day is good.. It's progression.. Now people take it to far, and write half their show in a day. Thats why I might be leaving my BTB.. That BTB I probably put the most work into. I was would write a match, a promo, and the start of a match in one day. I thought it wasn't healthy so I stopped. Now I feel so much better.. I sound like a drug addict lol. But yeah now my sleeping habits are in order, I got a new girl friend.. So yeah good luck in the future CT..

Anyway's what came first an E-Fed, or BTB?

Emperor DC

I pick up and drop BTB ideas several times every few days when I am free from the shackles of work.

That is what makes it fun, coming up with different scenerios. Fuck having a long lasting BTB.

berrysi

I concur, my current thought process had led me to a new territory type set up deal in 1991, kinda trying to take back wrestling to its routes, 5 or 6 promotions all running in sync with regional belts in each and a major title defended throughout them all. The writing side of idea would suck unless done in a simple news results stylee with focus being on the overall picture rather than deep show details, but idea is likely to only last about another 6 or so hours and then I'll switch back to previously started BTB. :)

berrysi

Quite clearly the post before was talking about BTB ideas and constantly coming up with different scenario's, I concurred that remark and then was explaining my current idea/scenario of a new territory type deal being set up back in 1991. Maybe my thoughts and post was quite random, but followed on from previous post, kinda like discussions do.