TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well who cares if you do another. Tbh I am on my fifth or 6th BTB lol. Anyway good luck and I will be expecting thet rep joking

CT Styles

^^ Shut up you immature little fuck. Yeah, me and DX aren't the best of friends but I respect him as a booker for sticking around and for posting what he just did then you just come in here saying your nonexistent BTB is the best. Seriously grow up, let your balls drop, let your voice break and piss off. I'm sick of you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You've never had a BTB. You are just spamming to get your post count higher.

Oh and good luck with whatever you do next DX.

CT Styles

Post counts don't mean shit. If I had my way they'd be disabled. wwebatista+cena, get fucked.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I don't see the problem with that. If you want to be banned, why don't you just make the process quicker and leave? It isn't like we are about to miss you.

Just wondering, when is the nomination for the awards going to begin?

CT Styles

Because you're a fuckin 9 year old loser. This is the last I'm gonna waste my energy typing on you. Get the fuck off the forum you waste of space. Go to 'the outside world' after turning off your computer and get a life. You try so hard to get banned on a forum? You're digging yourself a hole you fuckin loser. I don't need to flame you, you do it yourself.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
A few people have cam to this forum asked to be banned, been banned for 2 weeks, been unbanned and loved it here.

He is just one of them.

MK3

Reaction score
I have a question for all the bookers. If you could be partners with anyone in the BTB Section, who would it be? I would like to be partnered with CMS, Leviathan, Headfirst for Hardcore, Brian Kendrick's Biceps, CT Styles, DX_3:16, Michael1, xtremebadass, and Anigma.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
CMS, his skills would make mour BTB rule. Yet so would alot of bookers but I find his BTB the best so.....