TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mikeb619

Reaction score
*Dirt off ya shoulders hits and spider walks down to massive heat
*Chris hardy music hits as he comes down to a massive pop from the crowd

Chris Hardy vs. The Spider

Match starts off as the both tie up in the middle of the ring. Spider gets the advantage when he pushes Chris to the ground. Spider then goes on the top rope trying for excellent – saul but Chris moves out of the way in time. Chris then goes for a pin on spider for only a 2 count. As Spider gets up Chris attempts for a twist of fate but spider counters it with a roll – up 1 2… and a kick out. But Spider stays right on top of him and puts Chris into a Boston crab. Chris fights his way out of it but then Spider hits him with Excellent kick but for only a two count. Spider is getting angry as he grabs hardy’s arm and puts him in an armbar. Chris fights the pain and gets out of it he then hit spider with a codebreaker. Then Chris nails spider wit a bme, but only a two count. Spider then quickly got hardy in the spider- web. It looked over for hardy but he found strength and got out of it and then out of nowhere hits the destroyer but only for another two count. Hardy then went for the twist of fate but Spider reversed it into a Spider grip. He made the cover 1 2 .. Kick out!! Spider started to get mad. He picked up Hardy and went for another spider grip. But hardy reversed into a twist of fate. Hardy then went to the top rope where he nails the swanton bomb on spider for the cover 1 2 3!

Winner – Chris Hardy

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Kraven "The New Phenom" Dumas vs. "The Shadow King" Daemon
The match starts as both men goes for a staredown at the center of the ring. Dumas gives his opponent a smirk to show his confidence and a little bit of his cockiness. Dumas then points the fans as the crowd cheers for the self proclaimed New Phenom. The Shadow King's manager, Mr. Pluto then climbs up the apron as he complains at Kraven to start the match already. Kraven comes forward his opponent's manager as Daemon attacks him from behind. The myterious being from Parts Unknown then pulls his opponent's hair and he drops him down the mat and starts throwing some punches while Kraven tries to defend some of his blows. Kraven then tries to fight back as he throws his own punches to the the big guy's head. Daemon moves back as Kraven gets up from the mat. Kraven then kicks his opponent to his midsection and he pulls him to the ropes but Daemon reverses it and he whips Kraven to the ropes. The New Phenom bounces back from the ropes as Daemon hits him with a big dropkick. The crowd were amazed from Daemon after seeing a high dropkick from an almost 7 foot monster as Daemon grabs his opponent up to his hair.

Daemon then hits his opponent with a scoop slam and covers, 1... 2... and Kraven kicks out. Daemon then starts choking his opponent from the canvass until the ref starts to count and the Shadow King stops before the ref reaches the count of 5. Daemon then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he nails him with a huge STO and covers, 1... 2... and Kraven kicks out for the second time in the match. Daemon then starts throwing some series of punches to his opponent as Kraven tries to block it. Mr. Pluto then shouts to his monster to finally end the match. Daemon followed the order as he grabs his opponent back to his feet. Daemon then kicks his opponent to his midsection and he hooks his arm to his neck for the DaemonPlex but Kraven tries to block it. Kraven then starts throwing his opponent with some punches to his midsection until the Shadow King releases him from the lock. Kraven then runs to the ropes and hits Daemon with a hard clothesline and covers, 1... 2.. and Daemon kicks out.

Kraven then waits for his opponent to get up as he taunts to the crowd and he receives some noise from his fans. Daemon is finally up as Kraven runs and bounces off the rope for his Long Shot Big Boot but the almost 7 foot monster manages to evade the charging attack and he quickly goes behind Kraven and he applies the Daemon Lock. The crowd do some noises as the Shadow King applies more pressure to his Demon Lock and Kraven tries to escape from it. Kraven tries to move around the ring to escape from the lock and he manages to hook is leg to the ropes to break the submission hold. The match then restarts as both men exchanges some punches at the center of the ring. Kraven then pulls his opponent to the ropes, Daemon bounces back as Kraven charges in with another hard clothesline but Daemon manages to duck on it. Kraven then runs and bounces off the ropes as Daemon catches him and nails him with a Samoan Drop. Daemon is about to do the cover as Mr. Pluto orders him to climb up the top rope and finish his opponent with a big splash. Daemon slowly climbs up the top turnbuckle when suddenly Kraven gets up from the canvass and he's just playing possum as he quickly follows Daemon up the turnbuckle. The two exchange some punches until Kraven got the upperhand as he throws some elbows to his opponent's head. Kraven then grabs his opponent and he hits him with his Last Call Fallaway Slam finisher from the second turnbuckle. Kraven then crawls toward his opponent for the cover, 1... 2... 3... and The New Phenom, Kraven Dumas wins the match. Dumas gets up of the mat as he celebrates his victory to the fans.

xtremebadass

I am trying to get this Raw done, but my cousin died last Saturday, so this week is all f**cked up royally, so don't expect anything too much...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh man sorry XBA. That really suck's man.. I send my regards bro..

Edit: Guy's I was thinking of adding Carlito to the roster? I might have him feud with Colt Cabbana who would debut later. What do you guy's think?

xtremebadass

Colt and Carlito in a feud? Hmm, it has a good chance of succeeding, but one screw up I can see that feud going down hill fast. Plus it takes a little extra to push Carlito the right way since everyone is stale on him already. I am not familiar with Colt, I know him, never saw him on TV, but his charisma is ridiculous.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Either have I.. I have watched like two Sydal promo's, and probably four matches yet I use him.. I'm using this BTB to explore horizon's.. Awards I'm gunning for are WTF Moment in a BTB, Biggest Push, and of course Booker of Booker's(In the future).. Well yeah man... What are your thought's on my BTB atm?

The Rated R CMStar

Either have I.. I have watched like two Sydal promo's, and probably four matches yet I use him.. I'm using this BTB to explore horizon's.. Awards I'm gunning for are WTF Moment in a BTB, Biggest Push, and of course Booker of Booker's(In the future).. Well yeah man... What are your thought's on my BTB atm?

Awards? Didn't you just start?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah but it won't hurt to be cocky lmao.. No I'm just saying awards like those are the main one's that mean most to me. The one's I push myself to win. Like you guy's might try to keep a long ass well written feud between HBK, and HHH for feud of the year, or storyline of the year. While I would yes, write a long, well written story, but I would do something crazy like have MVP cash in on his MITB breif case, and win the title off both in the Loser Leaves Raw match.. Something like that.. Also, Match of The Month is one would be a complete honor to hold man...
You get it?

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah but it won't hurt to be cocky lmao.. No I'm just saying awards like those are the main one's that mean most to me. The one's I push myself to win. Like you guy's might try to keep a long ass well written feud between HBK, and HHH for feud of the year, or storyline of the year. While I would yes, write a long, well written story, but I would do something crazy like have MVP cash in on his MITB breif case, and win the title off both in the Loser Leaves Raw match.. Something like that.. Also, Match of The Month is one would be a complete honor to hold man...
You get it?

That might get you closer to Vince Russo award more than WTF Moment :whistlesmile: :good:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Bad to hear XBA. Hope your family is dealing with it OK man.

Diesel, I wouldn't go and tell everyone who I am going to feud. It wrecks it tbh. No one wants to read something if they know what will happen.

CT Styles

WWE's Darkest Days Will Cost Them...

Vince's Continuous Ignorance Will Cost Them...

The Fans Will Simply Let it Go...

Will Someone Finally Make a Stand?

Will Someone Revolutionize Sports-Entertainment?

So Many Questions...

They Have to be Answered at Some Point...

But When?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
A new BTB possibly?

Evil Austin

Ok, I would like to just get this straight. Plain and Simple I love to write it is what I am good at and what I do in my free time, look I can name five of you that talk to me on the computer regularly and really helped me over my BTB experience. Heck, I will even rep most of you when I can, being BKB, Gards, Switchy and wwerko619 a two time former partner of mine and long time WAW helper ever since it opened.

The Reason why I am not continuing with WAW We Are Wrestling is one it isn't going anywhere two sure I had plans for it upcoming months such as "might as well reveal them now" Undertaker returning as American Badass at Survivor Series after HHH burying him alive. Still none the less I felt that WAW was more like a chore not like a BTB to do for fun and enjoyment and self satisfaction. Another reason was WAW was starting to be lost its spark, I mean It started back in mid January of 08, it went until March where I stoped it and did the well known "Simpsons" BTB where I did the right thing by stopping that. When I returned to WAW I started a new thread for it. That thread died before three shows were posted. And most recently in my overseas say migrating WAW would to be stopped and started again and stoped and started again a total of four times. It just was un tidy being like three threads for new readers to catch up on and seriously un proffesionall. This really got me thinking..... So therefore I have been contemplating what I should do ?

I came with this soloution,

As of Now, WAW WE ARE WRESTLING IS DEAD BURIED FINISHED NO RETURNING THAT IS IT!

YOU HAVE MY WORD ON IT, WAW IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!

I am not sure who to quite this sentence off but "You go with what brought you to the dance" (I think it might be one word wrong) but anyway, I have decided that I am going to do my last very last shot at a BTB. I am going to give this my all and this BTB is exactly what I did my very first BTB I ever did on this site. Except obviously my Booking has improved since December 2007. Now this BTB is mid / Summerslam 2003 my favorite time in the past 2000' era and I hope this one lasts, wish me luck :)

Expect this to be opened some time soon and please feel free to comment, I know the above mentioned names and some others would want me to continue waw we are wrestling I am sorry for advice and effort you guys put in to helping me but I just felt the above reasons it should end. Some of you might think this is a bad idea and officially hate me but hey, its just a BTB if I don't feel its working out I believe I have done the right thing. Hopefully those selected people will also check out the BTB once it is up and running.

And special thanks to everyone who has been a part of WAW WE ARE WRETSLING.​

(I will rep you guys when I can because some say I must spread rep around before doing to you again. But expect some from me in the coming days.)