TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

CMS I am with you, we don't want no insanity going on here. If all of you keep your word and work as a team and don't bitch about this, then it will work. If you can't handle not winning or some other crap, then don't sign up. The creator is being serious and really wants to do this. The only way it's allowed to fail is if he says it does. If anyone makes it fail by themselves, well, then we will simply put you in the corner for a time out.

McLovin

Reaction score
I'd just like to quickly note that I've been in a Personal Situation in the past week or so. So this is the reason why promised reviews have not been given, but the situation is nearly resolved so i should be able to be more active in the BTB Area.

My Current BTB TNA - We Are Wrestling, is still active, it is just that I am trying to find my groove with it, so to speak. So when I find my groove I should have shows up weekly.

Finally, in September I am moving up to High School and there is going to be alot of Homework come to me from then onwards which sucks. So my BTB may be put on the shelf for a while. I'll Update you guys.

Reaction score
Whoa i missed pretty much alot.........well here i go.

*The camra goes to a room where Spider is standing there and the cmara is facing his back*

Spider: So, i have to face the one called Chris hardy?
*Turns around to face the camra*

"I don't know you very well there, Chris...but let me break it down like this."
*Clears his throat*

"I have seen the way you train there, kid. I have seen all of it. You have alot to learn before stepping in the ring with not just greatness but excellence. I have mastered all of the moves i have done, so when i get in the ring with you, you will see nothing but my fist, feet, kness, and the ring in your mouth, and down your throat. But you are looking Ok there, hey, if you elarn a few things you can be good. But i'm excellente and when your excellente...your unstoppable. Get ready, train more, because i will show everyone that i am the true meaning of being a lord of haredcore. And be what i always am...and thats ...Unstopppable."
*Camra zooms in on him doing his signature taunt(He crosses his arm in a 'T') and he then smirks*

[*Crowd boos very loudly*]

----------

Idk if we're going in some special order, but i hope i did it right.

Qwake

I don't see a problem. People do it. Look at Lennie's thread. His commentator is awesome :shifty:

LMFAO! It was just some loser guy I made up with a pretty bad name :shifty:

Have you enjoyed your BTB break?

Do you like BTBs where you have a partner or singles BTBs?

Would you ever join me in a BTB? :eek:

Is it fun being back at school? :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LMFAO! It was just some loser guy I made up with a pretty bad name :shifty:

Have you enjoyed your BTB break?

Do you like BTBs where you have a partner or singles BTBs?

Would you ever join me in a BTB? :eek:

Is it fun being back at school? :p
1) It has been like three days lol. So far its been fine.

2) Singles.

3) No.

4) :2up:

Qwake

Nate, who is making the matches and storylines and everything?

Bobby King arrives and people gather round him and start to cheer

Bobby King: People people calm down the King is here.

They continue to cheer as King walks into the arena and walks into the locker room...

Bobby: Now all of you tell me, who is this "Philly" guy that I am suposed to be fighting in the first show?

Some superstar: He is.....

Bobby: Wait! Don't answer that. I don't need to know who that punk is because he is worthless to me just like all of you! I don't need to know who any of my opponents are because nobody can beat me, Nobody! I will easily win my debut match and also win every other match in this company, I will be the next world champion! If anybody gets in my way and tries to stop me I will destroy you. Now if you excuse me I have an important meeting to attend.

BK pushes past the other superstars and walks out the door...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Who do you think should be the next HEW Champ :p? and I think you forgot to answer my question on the last page but it's ok.

Sorry Levi :(

The Leviathan said:
Do you have some ideas right now for your next BTB?
No. Having fun not worrying about it for now.

The Leviathan said:
Who do you think should be the next HEW Champ:p?
No idea. I'm going to say Funaki :shifty:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I don't know how many pages am I writing since I felt comfortable of writing my shows in Notepad, that's why I haven't checked the spelling and grammars of my works, I automatically post them after finishing it.

PeepShow

Why do I get CT Styles and Gards Jr mixed up but BKB I don't get mixed up? My theory is that he is just the biggest jobber of the group, but I'd like your guys's input. Thanks.

PeepShow said:
Why do I get CT Styles and Gards Jr mixed up but BKB I don't get mixed up? My theory is that he is just the biggest jobber of the group, but I'd like your guys's input. Thanks.
Wasn't this the theory we were talking about last night? :smh

My theory is they are both Aussies who do GFX.

PeepShow

My question wasn't even for you actually. It was more for the other 2.

And we talked about this this morning, not last night. Stupid Aussie time zones. :smh

WCW Rules said:
How do you feel about starting a BTB with a Pay Per View? What's your opinion on it?
I see no problem with it, as long as the feuds are well explained. That way the reader knows more about the PPV.

PeepShow said:
My question wasn't even for you actually. It was more for the other 2.

And we talked about this this morning, not last night. Stupid Aussie time zones. :smh
You never said that :eek:

Aussie time zones rule. We are far ahead :D

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, Aussie time zones FTW

If I were to put an Ironman match on at WM, how many other matches do you think I could put on the card without it seeming overloaded?