TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
-Sorry to interupt the whole SWA?HEW Debate, but my first show for my new BTB, TNA- We Are Wrestling should be up sometime next week. I've spent 3 weeks on it, so I really need some feedback when I post it. Until then I have a few more posts and bits of info to post in the BTB.

McLovin

Reaction score
:( He stole my idea....

But anyway after the Next Issue of the BTB Magazine, I'm only letting members with over a a thousand posts do Articles.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You can join the team HFH. I have no problem with it :D

Qwake

Me and Gards had been thinking of this for quite a while now, he mentioned it to me a few weeks back but it never happened but in NZ and Aussie its holidays and we have alot of time on our hands so we decided to go through with it...im stuck with Aussie's :smh

Umm, maybe the mods could have there be no more of these (after you make yours HFH since you had planned one and we like competition) but have the mods say who can make one and who can't, even ours if they arent okay with it but XBA seemed to like it...(HFH, do yours too) :y:

Moonlight Drive

So when's the first edition gonna be fellas?

And I suspect like HFH said this will be the new trend. They should have to get the idea passed by a mod first

Qwake

Thats what I said right above your post tbh...

And we are trying to make it every two weeks so we are yet to decide when we will put it up but there will be one up before two weeks is up :D

Evil Austin

hopefully it works out because the mag is good but monthly isn't like often enough.. oh well , Ill have a look at this when some are up.

Evil Austin

by the way yea I was just about to ask the same question as sharky I am interested in the idea with the SWA / HEW thing but what happened to Omega wrestling society ?

Evil Austin

just out of curiosity are you a rip off of KF4L .... (Ken Fan 4 Life? ) (If its you changed name sorry, I haven't been on for a while)

Moonlight Drive

Yeah Sharky, I was agreeing with you, sometimes I just get lazy and forget to add that in

And I'd probably make one of these but I'd get flamed for beign a noob and for copying you guys lol

Toddy

Reaction score
Me and Gards had been thinking of this for quite a while now, he mentioned it to me a few weeks back but it never happened but in NZ and Aussie its holidays and we have alot of time on our hands so we decided to go through with it...im stuck with Aussie's :smh

Umm, maybe the mods could have there be no more of these (after you make yours HFH since you had planned one and we like competition) but have the mods say who can make one and who can't, even ours if they arent okay with it but XBA seemed to like it...(HFH, do yours too) :y:

But at least there is one Kiwi on here

CT Styles

Announcement

I'm going away from tomorrow morning till Monday morning.