TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

-HBK-: The WWE draft seemed pretty good. I haven't seen it yet since RAW airs Wed 3:30 in Aus so I haven't seen it yet. I've seen the results and they seem good, I can't see any really bad ones.

Umaga getting a push? He should. He would have got a better one if Batista stayed but he was destined to leave, everyone knew he was. Umaga should because SD doesn't have as much ME talent.

I'm kinda hoping the titles do switch shows, because I've always been a fan of massive changes in wrestling but either way it doesn't bother me. Whichever one is on RAW will be made the coveted one so it doesn't make much difference.

McLovin

Reaction score
How do you rate me as a Booker?
Do you think I have found the right formula for my booking with my new TNA BTB?
What rivalries would like tosee in my TNA BTB?

Switchy

Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is Switchy = Trendsetter so I guess I'm to blame for all this (even though my thread hasn't been active half the time)

I was kinda waiting for someone to say something though but most of the threads only last about a week anyway so they'll all be gone eventually.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
We should make one big ask them thread, where people ask questions and anyone can answer it.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well the most overrated booker is CMS. I don't have any problem with the guy whatsoever and I think he is a great booker but I don't reckon he's as good as everyone ays. I mean other bookers do work just as good as him and don't get half the credit he does but that's just my opinion.

As for most underrated booker I'm gonna say Nate757. He posts some excellent shows and has done a lot of stuff which has gone unrecognised and I think he will soon be a well known booker if he keeps up the good work with his current BTB.

Evil Austin

I have asked CT this and I might as well see your thoughts on this since over the past week you have helped me alot.

Here goes, when I return like at least a month (I will still be hanging around but no shows or BTBs.) when i return to writing do you think that WAW even though you and I along with the help of BKB and Gards..with all the planning we did do you think I should still do WAW when I get back or just start something new due to the fact that WAW would have been forgotten about and the storylines and rivalries everyone would not remember and you get where I am going with this...

what are your thoughts on what I should do when I return. ?

CT Styles

As a booker, you're an up and comer. You're definitely not a dud but there's definitely room for improvement.

Only you can answer if you've found the right formula for your booking.

A good, fresh one. One with AJ to put him over to be good, I love AJ I think he's one of the best and he's my second favorite along with Y2J (No-one can overtaker Shawn Michaels). Maybe a Kaz and James Storm feud, they're both up and comers and I think they could put on great matches and also maybe a Cage/Roode feud.

CT Styles

^^ I actually kinda want your whole reset the bookers section thing to happen now.

CT Styles

This or That

I'm thinking about changing my writing style from writing out the match to more extended recap. Please give me your opinions on both pieces.

Normal

Match 1
Single
DH Smith vs Ted DiBiase

The two young guns circle around the ring before moving in for the lock-up. They lock-up and Smith shows his strength advantage over Ted and overpowers him, pushing him into the corner. Smith follows the referee's orders and backs away from the corner leaving DiBiase alone for a breather. Smith charges back into the corner though and tries to connect with a shoulder block but DiBiase moves out of the corner quick enough and Smith's shoulder connects with the turnbuckle and it appears hurt. DiBiase notices this and immediately targets it. Smith stumbles out nursing it and DiBiase goes straight for that left shoulder. Ted performs an arm drag on Smith and he screams in pain as Ted perfects it. Smith gets back up and leans back in the corner nursing his shoulder. Ted has no sympathy though and charges straight for him with a clothesline but Smith manages to move. Ted crashes into the corner turnbuckles and Smith fights through the pain in his shoulder to catch DiBiase from behind with a German Suplex. DiBiase's back gets driven into the canvas and Smith follows up the powerful move with a hook of the leg, 1...2.. DiBiase kicks out.

DiBiase gets back up to his feet while Smith nurses the aggravated injury in his shoulder. Smith tries to plant a big boot to the face of DiBiase but he sidesteps the attack and lands some forearm shots to the hurt shoulder of Smith. Smith screams in pain as DiBiase rebounds off the ropes and lands a shoulder block to the side of Smith that knocks his shoulder. Smith is really struggling and DiBiase gains a sadistic smile on his face due to that. Smith is on his knees, nursing his shoulder and trying to get to two feet at the same time. DiBiase cockily stands there, watching him; still with that sadistic smile. Once Smith is almost at his feet DiBiase rebounds off the ropes and lands a big boot of his own to the chest of Smith. Smith stumbles backwards; DiBiase is behind Smith due to the attack and puts him in a front facelock and drives him backwards more onto his already set out knee, perfecting a reverse facelock backbreaker. Smith screams in more pain as DiBiase stomps away at the weakened, hurt shoulder of Smith. Smith screams in more pain as DiBiase retreats back to the ropes and rebounds not much faster than walking and drops down on top of Smith with a leg drop.

Smith shows his pain, he can't keep it in, he never has been during this match. DiBiase gets back up and laughs at him, he then says, 'What can I say? I'm simply priceless.' The crowd boo as Smith slowly rolls over and gets to his knees, nursing his shoulder. DiBiase knows that if Smith's shoulder is hurt he can't use his strength needing maneuvers; the main part of his moveset. Smith stands up and DiBiase grabs the back of his head and holds him in position as he drives strong right hands into the face of the second generation superstar. DiBiase then rebounds off the ropes and is greeted with a big boot from Smith but drops down to the canvas and rolls behind Smith, not suffering the effects of the boot. Smith is a little off balance after missing Ted with the boot and Ted. Ted is standing behind Smith and leaps up, grabbing the front of Smith's neck and driving his head down to the knees of DiBiase. Smith's head bounces off the knees of DiBiase and he appears unconscious. DiBiase then takes advantage of the position and hooks the leg, 1...2...3

Winner - Ted DiBiase Jr. via Pinfall

Extended Recap

Match 1
Single
DH Smith vs Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase established his dominance in the match early on. Smith appeared to be getting a good start to the match when he went to connect with a shoulder block to the cornered DiBiase but the fellow son of a legend managed to move out of the way, causing 'The Canadian Bulldog' to drive his left shoulder into the top turnbuckle, seemingly severely injuring it. DiBiase noticed this and from thereon it seemed downhill for the son of Davey Boy. DiBiase, along with his sadistic grin targeted in on the hurt shoulder. Throughout the match DiBiase would perfect a momentum building maneuver and would then go back to the injured limb, eliminating any strength needing move from DH Smith's moveset for tonight. Smith's limb coped stomps and forearm shots, knees and elbows. Smith never seemed to have a chance in this one-sided match from the beginning where that mistake happened. DiBiase rebounded off the ropes after the halfway mark and looked to attempt yet another offensive maneuver but was shocked when he was greeted with a rare offense from Smith with a big boot to the face of DiBiase; momentarily pausing the dominance of the simply priceless young man.

Smith tried to end the hell he had been going through and hooked the leg of the exciting young talent; unfortunately for Smith, DiBiase kicked out right on 2. Smith was forced to live through some more misery and torture. DiBiase got back up; almost immediately and continued to punish that left shoulder with numerous offensive tactics. Towards the end of this completely one-sided match, DiBiase tortured The Canadian Bulldog' some more and performed a textbook arm drag that aggravated that injury some more. Smith lay on the canvas as DiBiase confidently rebounded off the ropes, not much faster than walking and drove down a leg drop to the second generation superstar. DiBiase got back to his feet and stood above the head of young Harry. DiBiase then showcased his cockiness with, 'What can I say? I'm simply priceless.' and a cheap smirk. Smith then received a knee drop to the face from the arrogant young man. Smith managed to roll over and eventually get back to two feet. An oncoming DiBiase seemed to finish Smith off but Smith put his foot out and forced DiBiase down to the canvas due to the attempted and unsuccessful big boot.

DiBiase appeared behind Smith and placed his hands at the front of Smith's neck and drove his head down to his knee. Smith's head bounced off DiBiase's knee at the end of this deadly procedure and DiBiase finished off this punishment with a hook of the leg, along with an arrogant smirk for the three count. Dominance; Established.

Winner - Ted DiBiase Jr. @ 7:26

Toddy

Reaction score
Do whatever you want to do but i prefer recap because it is just not as long as normal and i can't stand reading long matches