TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I think of fued and all that while I am actually writing the show. I might have a rough plan on what I want to do but I usually forget it before I write it down.

RAW will be up tonight... Hopefully

Moonlight Drive

I have about 6 months of PPV's roughly planned out. That way I know what I'm building too. But I don't plan out my weekly shows, I just let them flow with whatever comes into my head

CT Styles

JHar888 said:
Anyway, another question. What do you think of the way TNA's hyping up Victory Road with the current Booker/Joe thing? Do you think you'll want to see the PPV? You guys do get to see the PPV's down there, don't you?
Yeah, we've been getting the PPV's for a while but the shows only just started about 8 weeks ago. Well I've been all for a Joe/Booker feud and I predicted they would be feuding. I think it would be a great match with Joe retaining to keep the feud going. I just don't want it to go till BFG because I want AJ vs Joe for the title at BFG, maybe Sting could wrestle Booker in his last match, because I think Sting will retire at BFG. I would see the PPV if I could but I'm going to Vietnam with my school in about 20 weeks so I'm saving for spending money. I might download it if it's worth it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Why would you want me to book ECW?

What is the hardest match you've ever wrote?

What do you prefer to write? Iron Man Match or Last Man Standing Match?

What are your thoughts on my BTB, HEW today? :D (yeah! that's a big grin there!)

What are your thoughts on Lakers trying to get on their momentum back from Boston? Damn! (not BTB related but meh :p)

Evil Austin

have you had any time to read my latest part 1 of Summerslam ? after my week and a half break its up ? Its only been up for like 6 hours so you probably haven't have time to read it so if not than please one time do ? If so can you give me a response what you think of it ? thanks,

CT Styles

Levi said:
Why would you want me to book ECW?

What is the hardest match you've ever wrote?

What do you prefer to write? Iron Man Match or Last Man Standing Match?

What are your thoughts on my BTB, HEW today? (yeah! that's a big grin there!)

What are your thoughts on Lakers trying to get on their momentum back from Boston? Damn! (not BTB related but meh :p)

Why have you book ECW? Well ECW s kind of an indy sort of show and HEW is an indy isn't it. I just thought if you brought in some more superstars like indys and alumni it would really suit you're sort of booking.

Hardest match I've ever wrote? Jeez, I don't know, most likely ones with superstars I'm not comfortable with.

It depends what sort of feud, if it was a bitter feud I would make it a LMS match and if it was a like, who's better feud, I would do an Iron Man Match. If I had to choose, LMS.

Well I haven't had much of a chance to check many out but from what I've seen it's as good as it's ever been. I do enjoy your BTB and find it very unique. I've been busy lately but if I get a chance I'll check it out again.

I'm in Australia and I don't follow B-Ball. I'll take a punt and say Damn?

McLovin

Reaction score
4 DAYS UNTIL THE DEADLINE

I still need brian kendrick bicep's, CMS', C4's and The Mac's. C4 said he's would be PMd weeks ago but I have nothing. The Mac said he's would be sent 2 days ago but I have nothing. Come on I want everything completed and done please.

rblinker123

Reaction score
I am planning on beginning a BTB soon but I really like doing it recapped but on this forum people seem to hate recap shows.

What do you think I should do?

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I am planning on beginning a BTB soon but I really like doing it recapped but on this forum people seem to hate recap shows.

What do you think I should do?

Do whatever you want. If you wanted to do a recap show, go with that. In the end who are you writing for, you or us?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

It's not that people don't like recaps it's just people don't like shitty recaps

For Example:

RVD vs. Jericho

Jericho puts RVD in the Walls of Jericho and RVD taps out.

They want more details. Such as:

RVD vs. Jericho

This was an intense back and forth contest with both men gaining several near falls. Rob Van Dam nearly picked up the win after a split legged moonsault. Chris Jericho almost claimed the victory after a Code Breaker but Rob Van Dam was somehow able to get a foot on the ropes. Rob Van Dam was able to knock Chris Jericho down with a Van Daminator and climb to the top rope but Chris Jericho got the knees up when Rob Van Dam when for the Five Star Frog Splash. Chris Jericho took advantage quickly by taking Rob Van Dam off his feet and locking in the Walls of Jericho. Rob Van Dam tried fighting it but to no avail and he had no choice but to tap out. Winner: Chris Jericho

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Ask the RLFB

I think i've got a bit of a unique mindset on what a wrestling promotion should entail, especially in the women's department, so I decided to make one of these. Or maybe i'm thinking too much of myself, lol. Oh well, ask away. You can ask me wrestling stuff not related to WWR or FFW, and i'd even answer questions about myself, but i'd assume that'd be against the rules of this forum. So you know, let's talk wrestling, lol.

Moonlight Drive

Do you think Santino would be good General Manager?

Do you think adding aSaturdays Nights Main Event type of show would be a good idea?

How are you? :)

Moonlight Drive

Do you think Santino would be good General Manager?

Do you think adding aSaturdays Nights Main Event type of show would be a good idea?

How are you? :)