TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Do you think Santino would be good General Manager?

Do you think adding a Saturdays Nights Main Event type of show would be a good idea?

How are you? :)

CT Styles

-HBK- said:

Do you think adding aSaturdays Nights Main Event type of show would be a good idea?

How are you?

Santino as general manager? I'm not sure. Yes, he is good on the microphone but at this point in his career he isn't ready. It's something I'm really not sure about.

A Saturday Night's Main Event type show would be good if you make it good. It's that simple.

How am I? Could be better.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Santino couldn't manage a little league team, much less a wrestling promotion.

Do you think adding aSaturdays Nights Main Event type of show would be a good idea?
Maybe if it's updated weekly. But right now, since they're on so rarely, any two shows would have entirely different feuds.

How are you? :)
I'm sneezing. Damn allergies, lol.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Continuing from my last post here, I have the major feuds thought up, but I don't think of winners until the writing process.

How do you guys think up match writing?

JHar888

Reaction score
What do you think of me as a member?

I know it's dumb, but of what gender are you? lol...

How do you feel about me starting ANOTHER BTB?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I usually study videos of guys for the matches that I write, so I can know their style. I try to make every move logical and have it done for a reason. When I write the match I first write it out on paper, then I go back, type it, and revise it.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Usually I think about who I want to win and what I want them to win with (i.e. a clean finish or a dirty finish) then I go from there but I usually don't have a set 1 2 3 4 5 spot list set out.

Qwake

what is your favourite wrestling promotion? (TNA is where you post alot so prob that) lol

who is your fav wrestler? (men and women wrestlers)

have you raed my latest TNE ppv? (part 2 will be up soon) :p

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
what is your favourite wrestling promotion? (TNA is where you post alot so prob that) lol
TNA. :p SHIMMER and WWE are tied for second, WWE for being WWE and SHIMMER for being so awesome for women's wrestling.

who is your fav wrestler? (men and women wrestlers)
Man: Kane
Woman: Nikki Roxx/Roxxi Laveaux

have you raed my latest TNE ppv? (part 2 will be up soon) :p
Lol nope. I've been busy lately. To be honest, I don't know how anyone finds the time to read these things. I can barely WRITE one of these regularly, lol.

Qwake

LOL...

Okay, how do you feel about the current TNA ratings? Do you think they should be higher?

Do you think the WWE draft will be good?

p.s: I am still proud that I was the first BTB that you read apart from yours :p