TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ask BKB

Yes, that's right, another generic ask thread. Except this time, you are asking the opinionated smartass, with a weird name. So ask away children. I will answer any BTB question honestly, and some non BTB questions if you are lucky.

Moonlight Drive

OK, I know I shouldn't post this here, but I can't think of anywhere else. I'd love to sign up for the next magazine, but Ihave no idea for what kind of article

Any suggestions please?

Moonlight Drive

LOL, another one. Better for me I suppose

Do you think bringing in Saturday Nights Main Event type show would be a good idea in my BTB?

Would Santino make a good BTB General Manager?

-HBK- said:
Do you think bringing in Saturday Nights Main Event type show would be a good idea in my BTB?
It would be a good way to hype up for PPV's if used properly, so I would say yes.

-HBK- said:
Would Santino make a good BTB General Manager?
There is no way I would make him GM. Sure he is good on the stick, but he is only new on the scene, and you really need someone who the crowd is going to hate, rather than a comedy character.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Can you tell me why the fuck there is so many 'ask' threads?

I mean, honestly, can't people use the PM function instead of the forum being cluttered to hell and looking a mess?

Moonlight Drive

Thanks for the feedback

Plug, my whole PPV is up. Review mine and I'll retur the favour

1chiban

Reaction score

I mean, honestly, can't people use the PM function instead of the forum being cluttered to hell and looking a mess?

Mod in the making methinks :kid:

=GardsJrAre you happy to be working with a lazy ass Hustler(lol) like Me
I asked you to be my partner didn't I?

Emperor DC said:

I'm just going to make some points before I answer your actual questions:

a) Don't you find it ironic that you didn't use the PM function to ask that? Instead, you decided to help a thread along that you protest against.

b) You shouldn't have to use profanity to get your point across here. I don't see it needed.

Q1) So that people can make their opinions known. If it isn't what you like to see, then don't contribute. It also helps new bookers get opinions off people.

Q2) I don't see how it looks like a mess. It is in the lounge, away from the actual BTB's, and every active thread is on the first page anyway. We have two week old threads on the first page anyway, so any active thread can already be seen by you. It really doesn't clutter up the section. if you have a problem, I suggest you take it up with the moderators, or learn to live with it.

-HBK- said:
Thanks for the feedback

Plug, my whole PPV is up. Review mine and I'll retur the favour
Np, that's what this thread is about. And I will probably check it out, but I would rather people not plug their BTB's in this thread.

1chiban said:
Mod in the making methinks
A mod has to do a lot more than just say things like that. Sure, it is a start, but there are a lot more duties.

1chiban

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic with the mod comment...

1chiban said:
I was being sarcastic with the mod comment...
Alright, whatever. I'd rather you not post if you aren't actually going to contribute to the aim of the thread.

GardsJr said:
Do think you can keep up two shows for a fair while.
Definitely. I love doing the writing, so as long as I don't get infected with a fatal disease, I can.

1chiban

Reaction score
Well I will contribute then: Out of interest, how popular is the domestic wrestling scene in Australia?

1chiban said:
Well I will contribute then: Out of interest, how popular is the domestic wrestling scene in Australia?
It is shit. Our biggest promotion has no TV coverage at all, and one promotion gets TV time on a community channel. Australian wrestling really needs to pick up its game. AWF is clearly our best, but it gets next to no advertising. They need to learn that not everyone is going to search for Australian promotions on the net.

1chiban

Reaction score
Same with british wrestling really. Our biggest promotion used to be FWA - they had a weekly tv show on The Wrestling Channel (yes we had a channel dedicated to it - it then fell apart after losing the TNA deal and is now owned by the Fight Network) and ran regular cross-promotional shows with ROH etc. Then there was 1PW which had TNA stars regualrly coming over and a sort of TV deal with TWC again. Once more though, that has fell apart a bit. The only UK one with a TV deal now is LDN Wrestling based in London - shoddy production values, tiny arenas (like sports centres and stuff :() and a sporadic appearance on The Fight Network. The glory days back in the 1970s and 1980s saw British wrestling on one of our main terrestrial channels every Saturday. Ever since the WWE came over here in the early nineties, it disappeared - cable took over and suddenly only US wrestling was marketable. Probably never see domestic wrestling on otu tv screens in any meaningful way again.