TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Ok I've decided to go with my idea. I don't know how long I'll do it for, I'll just see what response I get and go from there.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I write for me, and me alone. Sure, readership is important, but not nearly as important as the effort you put forth into your own writing/booking and the sheer fulfillment you take from it. Anyone writing for the sake of others first, well, I truly believe they're lost. People first write what they want to see/experience, then others shall flock to their concept if it's deemed worthy of such.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
That's pretty much exactly what WCW Rules is doing now with his BTB. See how it works out, I'll be sure to read it.

Indeed! :D

I'm not sure if mine is in the long term, or short term whereupon after WM24 I'll write fully detailed recaps instead of full shows, but I'm sure it'll work if you can execute it right. Just be sure to make the Preview as in depth as can be, or else the readers, and perhaps you, will be lost.

Reaction score
How does everyone plan what is going to happen on their weekly show for that week?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I usually plan out what segments I want to have, usually based on what feuds are going on. As far as matches go I usually just improvise most of the matches until the finish unless I'm doing an injury angle then the match will reflect that.

The Rated R CMStar

I plan all the 3/4/5 weeks in between PPVs, writting it on a piece of paper, then when writting the show I just read it

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I plan out my shows as I go, but the storylines and stuff come up in my head during the week.

cheap plug - PRIDE Uprising Part I is up bros.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Nice question DX 3:16!

And yeah, CT Styles, I think I remember flaming you once! (sorry about that BTW, I probably just assumed you were a n00b)

Anyway, another question. What do you think of the way TNA's hyping up Victory Road with the current Booker/Joe thing? Do you think you'll want to see the PPV? You guys do get to see the PPV's down there, don't you?

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I usually plan out a month of shows or up until some big show like a PPV, but I do plan the main event feuds way far in advance.

Qwake

I plan all the 3/4/5 weeks in between PPVs, writting it on a piece of paper, then when writting the show I just read it

^ same...

First off I plan what matches I want at the PPV, then I have all of those written down and I plan my way up to it so If I has say John Cena Vs HHH, I would have that for the PPV match and then the first show leading up to that I would make how they get into the fued and then ype it up...

Then once I have that PPV done I plan on getting ready for the PPV after and all that lol.

(I have a months worth of shows and a PPV planned out atm) lol!

Evil Austin

what I do is just write on a piece of paper quick results for the up coming shows, plans, promo's and stuff like that and on the WD "word document" I just type it up in full..also a few weeks back I think Levy, CMS and a few others (I think BKB but I might be wrong.) I told them that I was making WAW We Are Wrestling a book ? its currently aroudn 400 pages from December 07 - Summereslam 08 now.. and well I have now finished editing it up until now and the first edition of the book is done.. you people probably don't care but I thought I might point that out..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah DX, you told me about the book a couple of months back. I plan way ahead with some things, and for my weekly show, I try to plan whenever I have time. Most weekly shows are pre planned by at least a couple of weeks from me.

Evil Austin

Well he won't be a secret once he posts a show ? Or are you posting it for him on his behalf just his writing ?