TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well, good luck with your arm man, I hope it's not that serious. I'll try to check No Escape when it's up.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I've only read one show from HEW so far, so I really can't choose yet. I just like the fact that Shelton is champion.

In POI right now the POI championship is being held up, do you guys think this is a good or bad choice?

JHar888

Reaction score
I think it's an okay idea there, I am not fan of indies so I am not quite familliar with BLK OUT and Eddie Kingston but I still imagined the storyline and it might work out.

I got a question to those who read my HEW. May I know what is your fave current storylines in my BTB? As of now, I am digging in my Joey Matthews/AAO storyline. I already planned on how to end this and I hope it would work and you'll like it.

To answer the question...

Most definitely Benjamin vs. The AAO. I am a big fan of a faction that consists of a leader who is challenging for the title, and a supporting member that is used to sort of "soften up" the faction leader's enemy. That's why I thought your idea for your M/E last week was such an ingenious idea.

weiwei

Reaction score
新加的空白文章1

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
PRIDE is still running, I'll hopefully get first part done in a couple of hours. It's been crunch time in school, so yeah.

And I'll review any BTB, just shoot me with a PM if you want a review from me.

The Mac

Reaction score
Yeah mine will be in tommorow night. [advertisement] It will be CMS vs XBA [/advertisement]

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok, so my BTB, WWE: Era of '08 is coming back soon and I was just wandering if you think this is a good idea what I have.

I don't really want ONS because of my schedule I use of four shows then a PPV which would make things go a bit innacurate if there are too many PPV's so instead of ONS maybe I could do a special edition of Raw, called Raw Goes Extreme. Instead of all ladder matches, LMS matches etc I'd just keep it simply Extreme Rules because it's only a Raw episode but maybe the ME I'd give a cage match or something?

I know I prolly just made something out of nothing but do you think that's a decent idea?

Qwake

Well If you don't want to do ONS then yeah thats quite a good idea...I say do it if you don't want to do ONS. (you probably don't care about my opinion but meh...)

The Rated R CMStar

Bit update on BTW.

I am going through some things on my life, not giving me lot of time for BTW. First, I have been studying for the exams next week, and then, I appear to have been brainwashed by some girl, and tbh, I do not have the mind to think on anything else.

So anyways, show will be up soon, but this show, and prob next week will be up in recap mode. Promos will be full, but not matches(hope you like this C4)

If people like this style more, then I will completely change my writting style and go to recaps.

Damn, and think this is all for a girl.

Evil Austin

well that sucks CMS.... hope one time soon you can get back to your usual writing even if its not 5 - 6 paragraph matches even one or two would be better than a recap but its up to you...

McLovin

Reaction score
To those have given/are going to give me an article, Weebo is putting it all together to make it look like a real magazine so if there are any pictures you would like on the page of your article send them to me now. It doesn't matter if you've already sent the article. Also if you currently have a BTB and a BTB PPV Poster send it to me and that will be featured as well.

rblinker123

Reaction score
Can you do a BTB based on only one superstar and write their promos and matches and other stuff.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think that one is not a BTB anymore but it could be a fanfiction story like in the Season Mode of WWE games. I have no idea if you could try one here but it's quite interesting though.