TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
I know it seems a little amateur, but...can anyone give me tips on how to start a three-way feud for the title? I've had this problem forever.

For instance, if I'm trying to build up a rivalry between Sting/Christian Cage/Triple H, how could I start it off?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You could do it in a few ways. Have a number one contenders match where the Champion interferes and it ends in a double DQ.

Have two people demand a title shot, and the champ says you're on.

Have a double count out for a number one contenders match.

Those are a few off the top of my head.

Evil Austin

well it does depend which one of them is the champion ? which one is face / heel... and stuff like that I can't really help you if I have no idea what is happening :bleh:

edit - WAW is back after nearly a week and a half off...

CT Styles

JHar888 said:
What do you think of me as a member?
Well, you seem alright, you flamed me a while ago for standing up for Peepshow but other than that you seem alright, I guess.

JHar888 said:
If you could sign one free agent to TNA, who would it be, and why?
Rob Van Dam, for obvious reasons.

JHar888 said:
If you could sign one free agent to WWE, who would it be, and why?
I dunno, they have lots of young talent I want them to push already.

JHar888 said:
Do you watch any NJPW, ROH, or CMLL?
I live in Melbourne, Australia. I don't get any of that, we only just got TNA and I can't be bothered downloading any of that stuff yet. I would be interested in ROH though, so I could start to watch them if I can download some eps.

Moonlight Drive

When I post my PPV will you review it?

Why did you start BTB?

What was your favourite dream match you got to do in your fed?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What are your thoughts and BKB and I teaming together in our new BTB(Which he put together)

Evil Austin

what do you think of my current Summerslam card ? some good matches or no ? your thoughts ? and if you don't mind predictions ?

Do you think that having HC (Hardcore) Tag team titles is a nice change from having normal Tag Team title defense matches

My Current HC Champions are "The Monsters" Abyss and Umaga... do you think this is a unique monster / love pain team... ?

CT Styles

When I post my PPV will you review it?
Hopefully.

Why did you start BTB?
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20507&p=262427

What was your favourite dream match you got to do in your fed?
Haven't really done one yet. A dream match would probably be HBK/HHH, HBK/Booker(This one is most likely going to happen down the track), Rock/HBK. Plenty more..

What are your opinions/views in our section today?
It's going pretty good, not as much one-post-wonders. I like it how it is, either way I'm staying so it doesn't matter. Unless every single member quits.

What are your thoughts and BKB and I teaming together in our new BTB(Which he put together)
I'm going to be honest, I would never partner with another member to do a BTB, there might not be enough freedom, but hey, let's see what you can come up with.

what do you think of my current Summerslam card ? some good matches or no ? your thoughts ? and if you don't mind predictions ?
It looks alright. You need to work on your grammar also and stop typing everything in caps, it's irritating. (I'll put the grammar mistakes in bold and predictions in red.)

*HARDCORE TAG TEAM TITLS - ABYSS AND UMAGA (C) VS SPIRIT SQUAD

*UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - BROCK LESNAR (C) VS MVP VS RVD

*6 PACK ELIMINATION MATCH -
(THE LAST ONE TO BE PINNED THE GUY WHO COMES SECOND IS FIRED) -
HBK VS STING VS BIG SHOW VS KANE VS MR KENNEDY VS JBL

*RANDY ORTON VS ANY LEGEND THAT THINKS THEY CAN BEAT THE LEGEND KILLER

*WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AND WAW CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE LINE - HHH (c) W/ PAUL BEARER VS CHRIS JERICHO (c) WINNER HAS BOTH TITLES IS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF WAW WE ARE WRESLING

*MAIN EVENT THE ROCK VS SHANE MCMAHON WINNER HAS WAW IN THERE HANDS

That's just a few mistakes, plus your wording isn't very good.

Do you think that having HC (Hardcore) Tag team titles is a nice change from having normal Tag Team title defense matches
Doesn't really matter to me. You can just have the tag titles defendid in hardcore rules.

My Current HC Champions are "The Monsters" Abyss and Umaga... do you think this is a unique monster / love pain team... ?

I guess so, it's unique because they'd never team together due to separate shows so yeah, it's unique.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Six months from now, which big bookers do you think will have left?

Moonlight Drive

What do you like better, building up the feuds or writing the matches for your fed?

Do you think TNA will ever be able to compete with WWE, in a WWE/WCW Monday Night Wars kind of way?

CT Styles

BKB said:
Six months from now, which big bookers do you think will have left?
CMS, Levi, Possibly XBA & Maybe Anigma

-HBK- said:
What do you like better, building up the feuds or writing the matches for your fed?
Both, I get great satisfaction when people like what I've been building up and writing.

HBK said:
Do you think TNA will ever be able to compete with WWE, in a WWE/WCW Monday Night Wars kind of way?
Not for a while. People seem to forget that WWE has the starpower.

Moonlight Drive

One last question

Well, I've been looking at people's PPV's, and well, there matches are WAY longer than the ones I do. My average PPV usually is about 15-20 pages in MS word, whilst my big WrestleFest one took up about 35. Does it matter if my matches aren't as long as the others as long as they're entertaining?

That question goes for TV matches too.

CT Styles

^^As long as they're entertaining it doesn't matter how long they are imo.

A Rant

Here is a little rant I'm going to go on, Grammar.

This really pisses me off - Wwe, Cm Punk, y2j, hbk.
This is how it should be - WWE, CM Punk
Names start with capitals and are spelled right! - bautista
How it should be - Batista
One other thing that pisses me of when I see a new btb and it looks like this..

This isa btb after backlash

rosters
hbk
hhh
Cm Punk
booka t
y2j
etc.

Names have capitals and it looks unprofessional when you write wrestlers three digit nicknames, right their real names. Like..

'Insert Show name' Roster
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
John 'Bradshaw' Layfield

There, that's just a little rant:)

Also, a question for you guys..

Do you think my matches should be shorter?

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Do you agree this section needs an upheaval? I see people that are good BTB'ers, and do things right, and then I see idiots just walking around asking for reviews, plugging thier BTB at every chance and so on.

This forum just seems so clogged with different stuff, the review system is flawed and ignorant, and some other things.