TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Emperor DC, what is the site you're talking about? I wouldn't mind seeing some of those feds

And you still haven't answered my question CT

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^You aren't allowed to advertise here, and I am certain that would be considered advertising.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'm not entirley sure. I have heard it mentioned at a site I activley post at and it was washed away with other ideas. I'm sure it would just be another case of another idea cluttering stuff.

I understand people think this is one of the best BTB sites, but well, those people are just plain dumb. I'm sorry, they are. While I have no doubt this place is active, I have looked around and quite frankly, not that many thread are THAT good. Sure they have pages of posts, but is it quality, is it anything of means? There ARE good bookers here, but the activeness of this site makes it seem better than it is. Just because there is threads being updated every day in the dozens, it does not mean it is a good BTB site.

A site I post at has no other shit like here. It has a Discussion Thread, Awards once a month, a BTB Newsletter at small periods throughout the year, and an advertisment thread. Apart from that, it is all threads. Sometimes there may be a lack of activity, but when there is, a lot of the threads have QUALITY writers. I'd hazard a guess a lot of them are better than some of the Hall of Famers here. That is not me being a killjoy, it is just what I maintain as fact, they are exceptional in every department.

Like I said, I'm not trying to bring a downer, but the notion that this is the best BTB site is a flawed one, because it quite truely is not. I was here a year or so ago, or some time ago when the forum underwent a complete upheavel, every section. I did not come back because although I posted, the quality was poor. I feel that would have been a good chance to start anew, create some new rules and put some disipline in plan, but that seemingly has not happened. Although there are some great guys, and only a few, the bad is outweighing the good. That's just my own opinion. I'm sure people are not interested in it, and I will be classed as a 'noob', but I can assure you, I am anything but. I'm only trying to give the Moderators a bit of an idea to make this forum a more quality place to post by weeding out the unwanted. (Not the bad bookers, just the guys that are here for thier own self gain, or not contributing to the section) :)

So, CMS, Angima, XBA, Levi, Ct Styles (maybe) and Andrew Walker are not quality writers, they could have fooled me.

Emperor lets see some of your work.

-HBK- said:
Ahh, see what you mean.

Emperor DC, could you PM it too me?
Also a no no.

rosewt01 said:
So, CMS, Angima, XBA, Levi, Ct Styles (maybe) and Andrew Walker are not quality writers, they could have fooled me.

Emperor lets see some of your work.
You definitely did not read his post properly.

Switchy

Reaction score
Gards and HBK I pretty much answered the questions about your repsective BTB's in my reviews so here 's for all the other questions...

Gards:

Why aren't you on MSN right now?
As you know I'm on now

-HBK-

Why did you decide to bring this thread back?
Well I was away from the forums for a while 'cause of computer problems and before I left I wanted to bring back the thread but I couldn't be bothered so I thought I'd bring it back now

What was your favourite "'dream match' you got to book in your fed?
Well I've never really had a BTB long enough to book a dream match but if you check out my next show I got a match I'm really looking forward to writing which is Jeff Hardy Vs The Undertaker in a Ladder Match so check it out.

Moonlight Drive

I'll definitely check it out, I loved the original. Which one is yours?

With the major bookers looking like leaving, who will be the next Big 5?

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Well I know we discussed this on MSN and I gave it a bit of thought I'd say the new breed Big 5 will be:

Myself
BKB
Gards
CT Styles
JHar/Sharkboy/Nate (any one of them)

Basically the first for are the proper grafters in BTB who have been working hard for a while (well apart from my breaks) and the final spot will be for someone who has yet to be above the sort of "average" status in BTB ready to make the step-up.

McLovin

Reaction score
An Idea?

I'm currently at a crossroads right now with my BTB. I don't have much time now because I've been signed up to the EDC (Eastern Darts Corporation) as I won my First Round Match, so I won't have much time to write weekly shows. So I was thinking of an idea where I just did Pay-Per-Views, wrote a recap of how all the storylines happened in a Preview before the PPV and then Post the PPV. Do you think it would be successful?

If only in the short term, then yes it would work, but not for too long imo.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Put it this way, if myself and WCW Rules keep to our projects, which we are planning on doing, and continue to post them here, you can add us to that 'new breed', WCW Rules in paticular.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Agreed, or if you're willing to just ask someone to write shows for you if you give them the matches and promos to write.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well yeah, if you keep to your projects maybe but the "big 5" isn't an official thing that I make, it's just basically the best 5 on the sight and it's usually 5 most people agree on. I was just posting who I think will be the new big 5 with some members of the current 1 leaving...