TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MK3

Reaction score
CMS, why did you call me Nick? Who is that?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A guy who said he was going to do everything but ultimately sucked and left the forum. He had like six BTB attempts in two months. Nice :n:

Don't take it too seriously, it was a joke bro.

Toddy

Reaction score
The reason it looked like spam was because i went to get a drink and my sister had addes on the O's to it so i edited it

Evil Austin

well Its up to you but if you really don't have the time to do all the shows of the invasion and want to minimize the amount by making a Brand Extension well its really up to you what ever is easier but you haven't barely posted a show yet from each brand.. why not try it for like on PPV and than make some draft thing if it doesn't work out but at least try it....

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok just letting you know that I'm back for good (well until my computer breaks again) and I apologise to anybody who were lost without me while I was gone :p

BTW congrats to XBA and CMS about their mod spots but can someone tell me what happenend to Levi?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
He stepped down.

Look at my roster on APW, can anyone give me two people to feud and why?

(BTW, check out Action Packed Wrestling and leave your predictions on Blackout)

McLovin

Reaction score
Just to remind those that are writing Articles you have...

10 DAYS

To give them in.

McLovin

Reaction score
Yes you did I think oh and thanks DX:316 for telling me that you won't be doing the BTB Magazine.

Moonlight Drive

Wassup everyone?

Well, I'm planning to bring by BTB here (WWU). I'm running it on another forum, and am in BTB time about 8-9 months into it. So I'm wondering if you guys would want me to post a link to my other shows so you can get a feel for the storylines and everything, or just want me to make a sort of brief backstory behind everything going on?