TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Shame man. Your a great booker who definately deserved what he got as Mod. Good luck to Mike and Anigma, TBH Mike Deserves to be a mod.

John

^ why i say Mike4Mod. Post this in the BTB Chat room not here. Gosh, No need to make an entire new thread.

The Mac

Reaction score
Yes, well done. I dont think anyone even cares about your BTB's anyway. It's like Colin Delaney having a SAVE_US Video. Noone cares.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok first of all

MikeRaw..yea ur cool so you get a pass

TSS...GTFO my thread

Lashley...Who the fuck are you

Mac...Please dont steal my BTB and put it on another site....PLS

And ppl do care and i made a new thread because i felt like it...i am turning this into a countdown thread...so fuck off

MikeRaw

ok first of all

MikeRaw..yea ur cool so you get a pass

TSS...GTFO my thread

Lashley...Who the fuck are you

Mac...Please dont steal my BTB and put it on another site....PLS

And ppl do care and i made a new thread because i felt like it...i am turning this into a countdown thread...so fuck off

K, you seem like an alright guy, so no hard feeling after i say this I hope. But this is the kind of shit bookers dont want here, because its pointless. Theres numerous threads to announce this in, but we dont need this shit clogging up the btb lounge. Nontheless, I will check out your btb.

*sigh* if only I was mod, what a place the world would be (with a kickass btb section)lol

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea...i knew i should of posted in the Chat room but i didnt...the deed is done...Mike4Mod

edgehead09

Reaction score
a fucking lick ass...maybe you mean a kiss-ass..damn get ur insults right

The Mac

Reaction score
No, you lick people's asses Nate. Face the music, this thread is a waste of space.