TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Again, You Guys Do Know This Is Pure Speculation Right?

The Anigma

Reaction score
XBA, Leviathan has said that he doesn't have enough time to manage the forum so he's decided to step down and we're supposedly getting a new mod.

MikeRaw

Why am i not on that list?
Lol

Also...

Do you see improvement in your btbing skills since you first started?

Qwake

*Raises hand to be mod* :shifty:

Well if Levi has stood down from his mod position, somebody tell the admins and lets get voting in a new mod. I have my votes ready for ....... & ...

MikeRaw

*Raises hand to be mod* :shifty:

Well if Levi has stood down from his mod position, somebody tell the admins and lets get voting in a new mod. I have my votes ready for ....... & ...

Theres no voting from what Ive heard. I think its they choose, which makes sense IMO.
Anyways, we'll see. But no dout Levi tried to do what was right for the section, but I can see why he would step down if hes too busy.

Evil Austin

Maybe we can split the mod duties like one does the lounge area and one does the booking area ?

MikeRaw

Maybe we can split the mod duties like one does the lounge area and one does the booking area ?

I think two mods works. And that seems to be the favorite around this area. But I dont think one needs the btb lounge or anything, that could probably be up to them, but IMO its better for them just to split it in general.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I would think that MikeRaw would be a great mod to have here. He is on alot now, and he does alot of posting, and suggestions in the BTB area. If I had a choice, I go for MikeRaw.

Qwake

^ screw MikeRaw! j/k lol. well someone ask for a vote, thats probably the fairest way to do. ???

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am stepping down

I think it's the right time to speak. Well, the reason why I am "ignoring" some threads atm is because I don't have much time in doing the job. I will graduate in college this year (hopefully) and we all know that seniors have the most hectic schedules and I started experiencing those when I attended Summer Classes (yeah it's summer here, better review your Earth Science) and it will continue during the first semester. Being a BTB Mod is a tough job and I think I can't balance both things. I care about this section and I really want to do more things here but the problem is I can't. So I told the staff that I am stepping down my spot and now I am waiting for their decision on who will be my replacement. I also told it already on Gards err.. I mean Foolish Pleasures and Andrew and I know that they understand.

Now, we turn the topic about your next mod, until now, it is still pending but I would like to tell you my personal picks. They are briankendrickbiceps, CMS, MikeRaw, Andrew Walker and Anigma. One of them could be a great mod imo, well especially Anigma since he's a former mod. BKB is a great member and a modest one, CMS is well he's a little cocky (lol..) but I know he can handle things, and he's always a runner up, so maybe it's the time for him to step up. MikeRaw, he just returned but we all know he's a great booker, he's the slayer of the noobs and maybe having a mean mod like him is better than a soft mod like me! lol... Andrew, another great booker and I know he will be a responsible guy and he's 19 (lol, peace bro!). I am also thinking about Gards but nah!!! lol... j/k..

Am I leaving? Well, not really, I do still want to continue HEW but I am not going to be as active here as often. BTW, can you please check my current show :D. Well, that's all what I want to say. I hope we can have a better mod that will satisfy your needs... (lol.. it sounds akward). So Good Luck to him.

P.S. The next BTB Awards will be on July! :p and another cheap plug! Check out HEW!!!! My Doomsday PPV is going to be awesome!!! :thumbsup:

-Levi

MikeRaw

Levi, i love you as a booker man (no homo).
But IMO its the right thing to do to step down because you havent been as active.
But I respect how you ignored the threads about mods for a bit and settled it this way, great job and your a great booker:)
Thanks for the mention about mod though man:)
Ill be checking HEW as usual, see ya around :D