TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
CMS, you weren't even around when we had Vander and JMay...lol...At least I don't think you were...

And if you were, neither one of them were active anyway...

MikeRaw

CMS, you weren't even around when we had Vander and JMay...lol...At least I don't think you were...

And if you were, neither one of them were active anyway...

Ya lol. I joined in apr 07 and Vander wasnt even here then, and you joined in May :laugh:
Oh well, not a big deal, but I want two mods.

MikeRaw

What keeps me from being the best around? I mean, I am the booker with most Booker of Bookers awards and HOFer. What would be your advice to be the best?

Shit, didnt see this one. And really, not much is stopping you. I think you, me and levi (not to sound cocky) are on the level right under XBA and anigma TBH. And I think you just have to keep up what your doing and keep up your current btb and eventually you can be on the same level with XBA and anigma. No dout your a top booker man:)
But its just the aura around the commencement and XBA's and the consistency, your not far off though.

Mike, I have to say that you have the greatest answers ever.

Now on to my next set of questions.

Why is your name MikeRaw?

Why do you enjoy watching Hockey?

Is Sting one of your favorite wrestlers? Why?

And last but not least, who do you think really made the attitude era? D-Generation X? Or Stone Cold Steve Austin?

- Cause when i first joined, i was called wwemikeraw, a random name cause i was just a noob wwe fan. But then once I got my own personality and became a better poster and stuff, i just thought MikeRaw was alright, so I stuck with it.

-Hitting, fighting, intensity, sick goals, fast and ive grown up in it.

- Favorite? NO, but one of them. If you see my list of faves, he comes in at number 7 which means hes up there, but not my favorite.

-Austin. I think DX was great, but really, Austin is more known, and hes also what drew me to wrestling. Its just opinion though, but I do think he marked the era and set the tone for it.

MikeRaw

i'll be a mod

I dont wanna be rude this time man, but I also dont know if your joking or being serious, lol.
I dont think you can/should be mod though, cause your relatively new and not as well known. Maybe one day, not yet though, man.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree with Mike. You're very new to the forums and it takes time to be a mod but in time you may be a good mod but that won't be for a while IMO. And btw, Mike, you really need to work on your spelling. It's "new, not "knew".

C4

When I suggested the exact same thing, I got known as an idiotic looser trying to become a moderator, and now everyone seems to go in favor of another moderator or a replacement/ staff something like that... :disgust1:

Rell

Reaction score
You guys do know this pure speculation though, right?

MikeRaw

I agree with Mike. You're very new to the forums and it takes time to be a mod but in time you may be a good mod but that won't be for a while IMO. And btw, Mike, you really need to work on your spelling. It's "new, not "knew".

Lol. shut up. You know I can spell, it was a typing mistake, lol.
BTW, ya, i need to slow down while typing to get it written right, lol.

edgehead09

Reaction score
hey Rell, what are you doing out of your cage..Rell in a Thread

The Ripper

Reaction score
Does anybody know why Levi might be stepping down?

If it is because a load of Noobs have been saying stuff like replace him in another thread, it is complete Bullsh*t