TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea i def. already admitted that but a thread in the Flamenation chamber definitly wouldnt be unneccessary...see me there Mac

-TJ-

Going to be inactive in the Btb section

I will be inactive in the btb forum and the IW forum. For a few reasons. The main one is I found a new home in another forum where i happen to be a btb mod. I will try hard to do RPW, Btb World Cup, and Btb KOTB whenever that gets back on track, but like i said. I will be inactive in this section and the rest of the forum for that matter. For a while........

MikeRaw

Ok. Well, thats a shame because I was starting to like you as a booker a bit. But whatever, "As the bookers turn" will roll on and more will come and go.
Later.

xtremebadass

Wait, you are abandoning the greatest BTB section on the net to go to another one just because you are the Mod? Well, that's an arguable point, but it's your decision. However, you going to another forum all together...TRAITORRRRR!!!!

jk, I am not that mean, I am just a good actor, and I don't even take acting lessons...but good luck wherever the wind may take you my friend.

Evil Austin

well nice to see a former friend / partner of mine back great booker. and I hope to see wwe vs ecw back ? or maybe something new ?

The Rated R CMStar

I nominate myself, I was runner up for both Anigma and Leviathan and I think it is my time to carry the torch

MikeRaw

Que the power struggle...
Everyone oviously wants to be mod, even newerish bookers. But it needs to be someone credible and who can be around.
I still think two mods could be cool cause if one guy isnt on, chances are the other woul dbe at some point.
But one mod could be good as well if its the right choice.

Qwake

^ I thought you were going to have a break?

Well this is rather hard choice TBH, is this an actual voting thing?

anyways, I choose............The Anigma and...............MikeRaw. Im choosing them because I see them on quite alot, next would have been CMS and XBA but they are only on every now and then

MikeRaw

MikeRaw and CMS.....:shifty:

Not to sou7nd cocky but that could be a good team. Cause we're both active and have been here for a year or more, and we both wanna be mod, lol.
:nopity:

Qwake

Alright everyone, all of the matches were great so here are the members going through to the next round.

Gardsjr(whatever his new name is)
CT Styles (formally DX Degenerate)

Micheal 1
TRI

Horza
TJ

MK3
XFH

there was no 8th place so I have decided to put XFH in this since he followed it well

the name that is next to your name is who you will be vsing, you have one week from this day to get your matches in, this round you must write a normal 2-man tag team match...