TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Rest in Peace...

swa.png

To:

f_SWAm_c149361.png

Well everyone as sad as it is to tell you all but the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance is finished. The SWA thread is going to the graveyard and I am here to hold the final memories of it. Being there from the beginning and watching it rise to the Top 5 BTB's of the site was an amazing thing to see. You know you always feel good when you can achieve something like that. But Weebo and I never let it go to our heads and we never changed our writings for anyone. We wrote what we thought was best and apparently it worked.

Some people say SWA changed the writing aspect of BTB's on IWF. That we raised the bar so to speak with our length of shows and matches. I don't know that we can be soley credited for it but I am glad we helped improve the process of length writing. Also some people say they have been inspired by the SWA. Well if anyone out there has ever been inspired by the writings of Weebo, BKB, Gards, or myself. I am glad we could help shape some of your ideas and inspire you.

Well I guess since it is a funeral I should tell a story haha sorry if this seems dragged out but I guess it could be an interesting History lesson. Weebo and I created the SWA in one our our classes our Junior year in high school. After a month we kinda gave up but a year later in our Senior English class we decided to give it one more go. And thus it kinda snowballed after our first Pay Per View. We started out writing just the finishes to all our matches but I decided to go all out with our first Pay Per View Deception. After that, some of you might say, the rest is history. The lengthy shows started and with Shawn Michaels being the first World Champion is took off. Riots had a rocky beginning by changing writers every month or so and it never being able to get to a Pay Per View. But Anarchy led the way delivering week after week and month after month. Not to brag at all I did it for my love of writing and wrestling not for the fame or egocentric ideals of being the best. Riots finally got its first Pay Per View in January with War Zone but by this time, Weebo and I had different things going on in our lives that took more time than we previously had. Not to mention our drive for writing had somewhat depleted.

Weebo and I had planned to close down the SWA right than, but we decided this could be the opportunity for some younger guys new to the section to make names for themselves. I was the first to leave before Valentines Validation and Brian Kendricks Biceps took the reigns and has been doing a terrific job since. Than Weebo left and Bartman came into the picture but due to his inconsistencies, Gards was picked by BKB and convinced us to give him a shot. They worked together through Wrestleslam which I decided was my last Hoorah by writing all the Anarchy matches and those two split the Riots matchesWhich concluded the biggest Pay Per View SWA had yet.

Although it has not been that long since Wrestleslam, With Gards taking time off from writing and Weebo and myself on with other things in life. No one is to blame for the demise of the SWA, it was simply it's time to step aside and let the newer writers take their deserved place in the spotlight. It is time to say farewell to the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance. I just want to thank all of you for your support and reviews and praise over these past 8-9 months. We appreciated every one of them and I hope you all enjoyed reading the SWA as much as we enjoyed writing it. Thank you all very much for everything and all the memories. If you guys want to say something about the SWA like memories or anything please feel free. From everyone who contributed to the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, once again thanks everyone.

-Former SWA Anarchy General Manager
Andrew Walker

Kennedy

Reaction score
Yeah you can do one full show and one recap! But please someone do the first year.

The Mac

Reaction score
Kennedy I think you should do the first year, to show us how its done!

So I have to carry on from Kronik's WM23 and go up to Mania 24 then write the actual WM24 or what?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
This is quite a very sad news. This BTB is one of the greatest BTB here and it's really bad to see it's end. Well, this will be added on the 24/7 Thread so some our members will still remember the "greatness" of SWA.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I am in with a show called Shitless Idiots.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok, two more people...or do you guys want to end it here and make it four...we have alot of up and coming talent in here

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
First year then but I want to know how it is done first.

The Mac

Reaction score
Four is good. Us four are probably the future of btb anyway lol.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok so now that i have my four ppl..let me tell you the rules

As you know there will be a draft...Order goes Mac, TSS, Nick, Rose, Rose, Nick, TSS, Mac...and repeats like thaT
Every Booker has 1 day to make their pick
25 Superstars will be picked
Tag teams are picked separate

Rules
Must have 3 belts- World, Mid-card, Tag Team..if you have a womans division than you can have that as a belt
Shows will be posted on Mondays
Your first show is to be posted the next monday after we finish the draft..so if the draft finishes on a saturday then your show will not be due till the secind monday
All shows will be posted on Mondays in the BTB Fed thread...I will make this so i can fix all trades with rosters
Any Trades must be PMed to me before you go with the trade. I will approve all trades but i want to know when to edit the roster page

MAC you are on the clock

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
If one of us decides to quit will we be replaced or will we just go on without that thread.