TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mac

Reaction score
So right here in this thread, I pick a superstar for my roster now??

If so, then I suppose I am going to have to make a big pick.

Welcome to Mayhem .... Randy Orton

Evil Austin

Oh DAMN! I always thought that SWA will be here forever like using the Rick Flair line:

"Diamonds are Forever and so Is Rick Flair"

I always thought that was the same for SWA just take SWA instead of flair's name but oh well, I really do expect to see the former SWA writers like Gards and BKB doing well in there own endeavors...

EDIT I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION ABOUT THE SHOW -

If the new writers were BKB and GardsJr, and the Original writers were Swa Anarchy GM or otherwise known as Andrew~Walker and his old partner Weebo, My question is who officially started it , who made SWA, Was is weebo or Andrew ? I wasn't around when it first opened up and I am curious who is the father of SWA, ?

CT Styles

This has really inspired me. I want to run a BTB like SWA so I have just made a decision. The upcoming show of WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection will be its last I think. I am going to debut a new company and I want it to be like SWA. Andrew~Walker, Weebo, Gards, BKB and whomever else was apart of this great, great BTB. Good luck with your future projects which I hope there will be.

Evil Austin

I might be wrong but from what I understand there will be a thread for this, you start a january and with the first year rosters and post shows of raw smackdown and ecw i think and than at the end of the year the guy who has 2006 continues on with the rosters and the storylines that you ended the year with and the champions and than 2007 goes than 08.

Evil Austin

What do you guys think of the ending to my WAW Backlash ppv ?

!With the HHH using Paul Bearer to win the title!

I know some of you may not have read it yet so if you want the spoiler just highligh that line with the ! at the end and at the Beginning

:happy:

CT Styles

^^ :laugh:Not everyone has a white background idiot!

And I am sorry I just have to get this off my chest..

DX_3:16 said:
*Number 10 On The Top Ten Infamous BTB Moments Of All Time (The Simpsons BTB)
*Power 25 Of The Last Year (25)
*My Original First WAW "We Are Wrestling" thread is 8th in the most posts in a btb, Just under SWA
*WAW is also tenth in the most views in a BTB!

Most posts from bumping

Most views from you going in there to bump.

John

sorry for double posting. you advance to the final round where you face the winner of mac vs. 1chiban since gardsjr and nick didnt suply there promo by the time. there you go CMS.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^While we are on the subject, can I add something of my own from his sig.
DX_3:16 said:
*Number 10 On The Top Ten Infamous BTB Moments Of All Time (The Simpsons BTB)
*Power 25 Of The Last Year (25)
*My Original First WAW "We Are Wrestling" thread is 8th in the most posts in a btb, Just under SWA
*WAW is also tenth in the most views in a BTB!

That isn't a good thing. It never even had a show :laugh:

The Mac

Reaction score
Kennedy, do you mind if I write this in detailed analysis?

If you dont mind then I will take the first year (if Rose dosent mind)