TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Amen to that...

Andrew will you sign an autograph ? because you will win the HOF and I would like an autograph of an HOFamer it would be nice as a collection...

Nah Im joking but yea I don't like people who kiss ass.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What it is actuyally my honest opinion and well...

oh stuff it. It is imo that He is.

Kennedy

Reaction score
WWE You Pave the way 2005 to 2008

Backstory:
Okay this is how it works there will be years and a booker that picks it first gets the year and you continue the year from the previous booker!!

Okay so here we go

2005:

2006:

2007:

2008: Kennedy

Leave a reply if you want to do one of the years this how it works you do from one Wrestlemania to the next so whoever selects 2005 will do the aftermath of Wrestlemania 21 to 22! And so on so forth! I will be taking 2008!

Wrestlemania 21 Results Whoever takes this year will follow these results!

Match 1: Rey Mysterio Def Eddie Guerreo at 14:34

Match 2: Edge WON MITB

Match 3: Kurt Angle Def Shawn Michaels at 25:45

Match 4: The Undertaker Def Randy Orton at 14:34

Match 5: Akebono Def Big Show at 3:45

Match 6: John Cena Def JBL to win the WWE Championship at 12:34

Match 7: Batista Def HHH WHC Title at 24:45

So basiaclly each booker gets a year as the head booker and writer of the WWE!

The Mac

Reaction score
Nice idea, do we book full shows, or just like the Challenge League?

Looks interesting so I shall take 2007 please.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Thanks mac yeah you write full shows or recap and thanks for participating and advertise it across the boards!

Evil Austin

Its a good idea but I don't know if it will work because most people will just continue with themselves because they will go twice. So ya, I won't be in this but I might be reading it

edgehead09

Reaction score
Be The Booker Federation

Ok, so the idea of a BTB Fed has been thrown around for a while now. It was started as the idea of TheAnswer and it begin. One of the best Federations was BTW and XWA by CMS and C4 respectfully. Next GardsJr tried to bring back the idea of a BTB Federation. It was almost succesful but the idea broke down in the partnering face.

Now I, Nate757, have decided to try my hand at the BTB Federation. I have a proposal that is somewhat different from the other ideas. I feel that the Federation would be run much better if only one person was in charge of the fed. My idea is to have a total of 6 people sign up. After the first 6 sign up there will be a draft. Now each roster will contain 20 superstars. Any trades can occur after the draft. The draft order will be announced after the first six ppl sign up.

Now with the ratings, i will personally be in charge of this. I will try to find a commitee of three members to help me rate the shows. All shows will be due on a certain day to give the effect of a real "Monday Night Ratings Battle"

If you would like to sign up please reply to this thread and tell me what you would like to call your show.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I'm in i guess. I would like my show to be called Lockdown!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I might take over 2005, I really liked that year....but do I have to do both shows, RAW & SD!? Can I just do one show and recap the other, or what?

Evil Austin

look I might do it but I won't go first I might see how 2005 turns out and from there I might do 2006 or 2007 I just don't like going first....

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^True! I don't know if I'm going to do it actually. Don't put me down as a member of it just yet. 'Cause I'm not sure if I'll do it, or what year.

The Mac

Reaction score
Yeah well definitely put me down for 07 Kennedy, should be good.