TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I'm in, but i think there should be only 16 people, so it would be a more evener number, and you woulnd't have to have triple threat matches and stuff like that. You could just have all singles matches. Oh, and 20 i alot of people too, i don't think that many will sign of for this.

John

^^ thats why i edited it and wrote 12. your in, then that means 7 more then we start.

John

im looking for someoen to write me some promos for my superstars. anyone interested will get 1 rep point per promo. if you do 3 promos. 3 points. om me if interested.

Evil Austin

um just so you know above that needs to be in the advertisement thread not the chat room....

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I find it easier to write promo's for as guys I've RP'd as in old Feds. Christian, JBL, heel Mick Foley, and some others. But sometimes it's hard to RP as certain faces, like Ric Flair, Hogan sometimes. HBK is easier for me, cause I've RP'd as him before. Sting is more times hard than easy for me.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
i plan the outcome and what i want to happen in this storyline and plan backwards. wwe do it aswell i believe. my favourite storyline i am writing is the one between kane and big show. i like writing about the other side and i enjoy writing about these two wrestlers.

holy shit now that I think about it I do that two...
Thats crazy...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Wait, what do you mean do it backwards? Could someone explain it more to me, please? lol

John

well, i've got to wait a week before starting a new BTB. i have a roster, backstory and first show already done. this one's gonna be my best.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Ok planning Backwards is simple and easy..
Lets say I have a BTB taking place in Late 2007 right? I say ok Wrestlemania is around the corner who am I going to have win The WWE Championship? Triple H, ok How Am I going to get him to Wrestlemania??
I think I should have him win the rumble...
Allright how am I going to get rid of Umaga who is currently fueding with HHH? Well I am at Survivor Series now.. So at Armageddon lets scrap the rivalry with a LastMan Standing match having Triple H win...

See How I started thinking about Wrestlemania, then The Rumble, Then Armageddon..
That is thinking backwards...

Sorry for the bad example Im kinda typing hurried.. But I think I got the point across

Maxi

Reaction score
A recaped BTB would it be succesful?

-TJ-

Well it could, if the recapps are greatly written and your promos are good enough to fill in for the recap matches. If i was you I would jsut write a summary on the match and an ending which should equal about 2-3 paragraphs per match you write.

Qwake

of corse you have to do that. Who would just plan there shows week by week lol! who would you fued.
Elijah burke, Robert Roode and Mr Kennedy or Elijah Burke and Kane?