TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Well, I think that today C4 announces the winner of the Slammy Awards!

John

im posting raw this week on friday because i did a ppv. whenever i do a ppv the week's raw will be on a friday.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Since no one tried to make a new one, I think I'll go for it.

1. It had the longest title reign in all BTB's as of now.

2. It have some guys who are inactive right now in it's roster.

3. The last PPV main event is a triple threat match and the winner won the major title.

4. The owner of the company is not real (I mean he's a fictional character).

5. The BTB got an award in the Match of the Year Category.

6. He continued a fued which started from a Wrestlemania event.

7. MVP is a champion in the BTB.

John

i plan the outcome and what i want to happen in this storyline and plan backwards. wwe do it aswell i believe. my favourite storyline i am writing is the one between kane and big show. i like writing about the other side and i enjoy writing about these two wrestlers.

Evil Austin

just so you guys know i have no idea what is happening with me and bkb's 2002 thread. my raw show will be on monday as promised but since he is going for two weeks and can't do smackdown's i am not sure were going to let me do two weeks worth of smackdown but thats too much for me with my exams and plus bkb didn't pm me the card for the smackdowns he wants me to write out for the show so. i have no idea what is happening just letting you guys know that it is possible that if i hear nothing from bkb after tommorow when he is going. that means after i post raw there will be no smackdown writer and the thread will be postless for two weeks....

:(

Evil Austin

ok if there is a person that is willing for the next two smackdown shows if i give them a card for the show they write the show out if i give them ??? pins ??? and they give it back to me in full. i only need this because BKB is going away and our thread is smackdown less. just twice i need it for two smacks... if you are interested pm me or bkb but me will be better because bkb is going away and thats why i need one of you to do two smacks for us. ill give you the quick result card and you write it out in full using my help.

rep for anyone who helps, but pm me if you can.

-TJ-

Well that sucks. Ask for a part time partner, I can't do it but someone else might.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Is it WWE: The Commencement?

If it is, i will edit this post with 7 clues for another BTB.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It is CMS' BTW.

1. The owner is just 19
2. There are multiple writers
3. It has only had two shows
4. It is extremely popular
5. No World Champion
6. The owner can wrestle
7. There is a tournament happening

The Leviathan

Reaction score
BKB is correct!

1. Edge had the longest title reign as of now, I've counted it and it's 10 months. Followed by HEW's Chris Jericho (7 months) and SWA's Shawn Michaels (also 7 months).

2. He got some inactive guys in the roster like Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and Maven.

3. The last PPV is Cyberslam and it's main event is Edge vs. Goldberg vs. Orton and Orton wins the match to become the new BTW Champion.

4. BTW's owner is CMS's alter-ego (maybe :p), Crushing C.

5. CMS won the Match of the Year for Team WWE vs. Team BTW and Edge vs. Randy Orton.

6. He continued the Goldberg/Lesnar fued which started from Wrestlemania 20.

7. MVP is the current BTW Extreme Champ.

well, that's it! correct me if I am wrong CMS.

The Rated R CMStar

He got some inactive guys in the roster like Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and Maven

Goldberg, Brock and Maven are not inactive. I just save Lesnar's and Goldberg's matches for PPVs, but almost on every show they do wrestle or cut a promo. And Maven is just a jobber.

However, Rikishi do is inactive, he is fired.