TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick_2007

Reaction score
But when this thread was made a while ago BKB, i suggested just that, but nobody really does that. And yes i did get the Quality Entertainment from a different forum, but i added some other things to it. Additional Comments weren't there, and they had stars, not numbers.

Yea that would take longer, but oh well. Check out other forums. They have a 5-6 line comment for every single segment!

The Rated R CMStar

To me, just eliminate the whole system of reviewing. When you post a review, just post what you liked about the show, matches, promos, but not actually attaching to a determined way of doing it.

If we are changing to a new predetermined system, then I like Nick's one, sure its long, but there is no way you will be cheating that system

The Anigma

Reaction score
Actually you can easily cheat that system that Nick suggested. All the fake reviewers would have to do is make up some numbers and/or copy someone else's than post the usual additional comments of "That was a great show, man! Loved the main event and the opener. Looking forward to your next show by the way check out my BTB "blah blah blah" I have a new show up and no one has reviewed it yet so if you can please check out mine." See? It's simple to fake a review and besides I made a thread about this a while back and we still have people faking reviews (it's actually obvious who does it and who doesn't). I think that we should just continue with the same system and those who fake reviews should be given an infraction or something for it. Just my opinion on the matter.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Everyone was psyched about the BTB Championship when it was first created by RJC but it was really just pointless and to be honest I think it was just another way for RJC to add another BTB accolade to his name. Remember the award for the most awards? Exactly.

This isn't a good idea at all because it would be way too tough to determine an actual champion with so many bookers that would more than likely sign up and the BTB section would suffer with everyone focused on their tournament matches and not their actual BTB's. Look at all the B.S. that comes with the awards and the Power 10. Bring back the championship and it'll be anarchy.

Just let the BTB Championship fade into non-existence. It's what's best for the section.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^ The infraction was what I suggested at the start, and I think is the best way to eliminate it. I don't see any other way that will stop these fake reviews

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well this is abit like my BTB challenge league idea but it will take as more time to organize this and well I know I would like to stay with my BTB challenge league which needs more sign ups please. :p

The Anigma

Reaction score
What is your honest opinion on The Commencement and me as a booker?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What do you think is the best storyline here in this section as of now other than your WWE vs. CWA :shifty:?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What is your favourite Wrestler and your favourite wrestling styles to write for as in Brawler etc.

Who do you see as the next big booker (besides yourself)?

CT Styles

What is your honest opinion on The Commencement and me as a booker?
I honestly think you are in the top 2 or 3 bookers in this site. I thoroughly enjoy reading your BTB and I think there is a reason it is one of the longest running. You definitely deserve your HOF spot. No doubt.

What do you think is the best storyline here in this section as of now other than your WWE vs. CWA :shifty:?
I think the Evolution/HBK one in XBA's RAW is the best current one. It has you hooked and wanting to know what it going on. A very good storyline.

What is your favourite Wrestler and your favourite wrestling styles to write for as in Brawler etc.
I don't really have a favorite style to write, its more the wrestler I like to write for. Wrestlers who's move-set I know I think I write best like, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Chris Jericho. They are probably my favorite superstars to write. I do have a least favorite style to write though, Powerhouse. People like Lashley & Lesnar I don't like to write. I feel like I am limited with what I can do with them, therefore I don't choose to write them or incorporate them into my BTB.

xtremebadass

Alright, here's my two cents. I admit I don't read many BTB's the whole way through. I don't have the time, so when it comes to reviewing, I skim. I read maybe like 3 matches and promos with high quality guys. I look to see if they got their signature moves that they normally do, get their lines straight in promos, to see if it's realistic. Some people think reviewing means reading the whole show, but that's not the case. I am probably in tune with most BTB's on here by just skimming.

However, when I get reviews, if you bullshit it, I know it, it's easy to tell. If I think you bullshitted a review, I won't give you one, it's that simple. This has always been a problem on here, but the introduction of this grading system is pretty cool, I think it cuts down on COPYING OTHER'S REVIEWS. Sure sometimes it calls for it, because it's obvious, but when someone takes time to pick out special things you personally liked, then the next person says the same thing, is pretty bogus.

Well, I am going to let you guys tlk this over, that was my 2 cents

Oh well, since you missed my question :cry: i'll try again lol.

CT Styles

Oh well, since you missed my question :cry: i'll try again lol.

Who do I see as the next big booker? hmmm.. You. I think you are a good match writer and a pretty good promo writer. Both need improvement but both are very good. With some improvement, some good advice and pointers I think you could be the next big booker. In the future I would like to see you running your own BTB.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Ask BKB, CT Styles and Gardsjr, the Aussies

Well I have asked so many questions to Anigma that I want to make one too lol. You can ask me anything ABOUT BTB and I will answer. Sorry that there aere many of these but I like questions :p.