TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

That's a very good Idea, but you should put it in a better way!
There should a BTB Betting Zone where everyone can place bets on outcomes of Major PPV's of Major BTB's, not every other short BTB in IWF. And the rest should go just like it goes for WWE and TNA Betting! It will get alot of excitement for BTB's and should be a pretty cool thing to do, it will also gain some advertisments for desperate BTB's! :shifty:

TRI

Reaction score
Is there anyway to put your show straight from word, with all the colors and everything, or do you just have to keep doing it manually before you post the show?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

therazar

Reaction score
I remember a forum from vBulletin that would let you copy and paste pictures into the text box and the would appear so I guess you could probably do colors, its probably a setting and IWF just isn't on that setting.

I have an idea though. I've seen an Efed wiki before so I was thinking we could make a BTB Wiki have like all the ppv results and stuff posted like wikipedia

Evil Austin

Well about a month ago almost back in like page 1 or 2 i think it was it was about the leave and the announcement of no more shows done by Swa Anarchy Gm for a while.. Well This is now my unfortunate turn of leave. If you guys want more information about it. Like whats happening to my btb have a look at the post i made in the btb ....

The Rated R CMStar

On the post box, there is a button with two A's, one big and one little on the superior right corner. Click it and you will be able to post it directly from word with all the colors already on it

CT Styles

Sorry to bring back an old thread, I was just wondering, with my storyline of WWE vs CWA I just realised their PPVs are both at the same time every month, should I write both, write one and show the results for another? Suggestions please.

Evil Austin

On the post box, there is a button with two A's, one big and one little on the superior right corner. Click it and you will be able to post it directly from word with all the colors already on it

Thats really helpfull and is a great idea to do.. Saves time changing the font, color, size, Underline, Bold, italics etc... Its really good....

Evil Austin

yeah i agree with C4...
Can this be possible of getting done ...

(talking to the btb mod levy and the betting mod this guy.)

HulkStar

Hmm...Promos are usually the way to go. Another possible way is to not have someone interfere rather have them distract the person they're going to be in a rivalry with. For example, whoever Triple H is going to be in a rivalry with can come down to ringside and distract Triple H allowing someone to take advantage of the situation and eliminate him. Just to be clear, when I say not to use interference, I mean not to have run-ins throughout the night. I think promos are the best way to go with setting up rivalries but they don't have to be interviews. You can also use backstage skits.

Yeah Thankz for the help man... Im definatley using it for The SmackDown Show....

Also, go review my show for you can undertsand why I posted the matches and I think you will gat an Idea of where Im going

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well the btb tourney has reached the finals ....... and most of us forgot it was even on lol

TRI

Reaction score
Thanks for that CMS, that saves me a lot of time now.

HulkStar

CMS...
here are some I cooked up..
Glory Road
Slamfest (sounds more like a summer thing)
Bound For Greatness
Slammathon
The Big Bang lol (i suck)

Here are some good ones I'd Use:
Slammiversary
Bound For Glory
Instant Classic

And sumone up there posted one i might actually use "BlockBuster"