TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Lol, BTB used to be nerds writing matches (no offense to anybody, it's just a stereotype for bookers), now it's war!

EDIT: ^^meant for XBA.

The Anigma

Reaction score
(sighs) *Shakes head at how noobs react to advice and
believe the big, bad egomaniacal BTB'ers that were here
before "look down on noobs, muck up their threads with
unnecessary things just to make ourselves look important
and berate them...”

*Then looks at XBA's reply in thread mentioned above...

DAMN!!!

“I will review this once part 2 is up, but I see you are doing unnecessary bumps, you don't post in your own BTB that you are turning one of your roster members Heel, let the readers find out while reading it or talk about it in the Lounge.”

^^^That’s XBA’s reply in thread linked above and if that’s looking down on, mucking up a thread with unnecessary things just to make XBA look important and berate someone whilst bossing them around then as I said...DAMN!

LOL

I don’t tend to get involved in these kinds of things but what the hell...

First of all, you answered a question in your thread. XBA advised you not to do so because it spoils it for all your other readers. If you want to talk about storylines, plans for your BTB, etc. then take it to the BTB Lounge where there’s a nice cozy chat room (trust me it’s cozy) and a storyline thread to talk about it.

Second, it was in fact bumping since you answered a statement made by a reviewer that could’ve easily been sent in a PM. “It was on the first page anyway” so I guess whenever someone’s thread is on the first page then it’s okay to bump?

Third, it’s just like BKB said in his post, if you don’t like this section then GTFO. It’s that simple.

In conclusion, noobs need to quit spazzing out whenever someone gives them advice and the only reason you get “looked down on” is because you give us a reason to look down on you. Need an example?

Check out alexmoss advertising his BTB in this thread...

(sighs) I remember the good ol’ days though we had an asshole for a mod (you know who I’m talking about) it was still fun and it is now but all these noobs with their little attitudes is bringing the morale of the BTB section down.

Bottomline: If you choose to not follow the rules (which yours truly and MikeRaw created lol) then you can GTFO. Plain and simple. I’m not one to point (----------->noobs) but the only people really causing a shit stir in the thread linked above are the noobs who feel like they’ve been used and/or abused by us vets...Shit, if you want to get a pissy-ass attitude about people giving you advice then don’t bother participating in this section.

Damn, where's MikeRaw when we need him? lol...

EDIT- Just mentioning, I don't know why C4 was pulled into this because his post that's quoted above was "appreciated" by The Small Show in his thread. Why is there a problem now? And if there is a problem with anyone than it should be straightened out on Yahoo, AIM, MSN or through PM and if a resolution cannot be found then just ignore one another. Simple.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
agreed with all this shit thats going on, im not going to get in it really, but if you are a new person into btb's then take other ppls advice, take their critism, it will only make you better, whos expecting you to god at BTB, no one, so i say don't whine if someone doesn't like your btb or they tell you what to do because it will make you better and smarter and not sound like a dumbass

HulkStar

Hey Guys I wanna Know if this is a good Starting Lineup for My BTB WWE: A FRESH START. I didnt wanna include too many Gimmick matches being that it is a standard Raw Show That Takes Place After The Rumble so im trying to set the matches for The No Way Out PPV.

Matches and Purposes:
1. Opener- HHH Won Rumble and is exiting his McMhan Rivalry Soon. So McMhan makes a Battle Royal gor his Wresltemania Ticket.
Triple H v. BDV v. Mr. Kennedy vs. Snitsky vs. Mark Henrey vs. Batista [hes in SD! but He gets cheated out of it by an SD! Star setting up his Rivalry]

2. World Tag Team Titles
Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes v. Brian Kendrick(c) and London (c)
A new Team screws both teams and attack them.

3. CM PUNK vs. Carlito
Same as number 2 but with 1 interfering star.

4. 3-Way Dance
Divas match

5. NO DQ Match for HBK's right to go for WWE Title again.
hbk VS. rANDY ORTON

6. 4-Way Dance For Number One Contendership of WWE Title
Y2J vs. JBL vs. Umaga vs. Hardy
No Real Winner Interference Sets up match for PPV

The Anigma

Reaction score
I wouldn't go with so much interference in the matches. You can always use a promo to set up a rivalry. Maybe have the star you had set-up to interfere in Punk/Carlito stop one of them backstage and cut a promo on them before/after they compete. Just a thought...but really you shouldn't have so many interferences to set-up rivalries.

HulkStar

I wouldn't go with so much interference in the matches. You can always use a promo to set up a rivalry. Maybe have the star you had set-up to interfere in Punk/Carlito stop one of them backstage and cut a promo on them before/after they compete. Just a thought...but really you shouldn't have so many interferences to set-up rivalries.

Thats True so What other ways can I spark up the Rivalry?
Other Then Promo's.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Hmm...Promos are usually the way to go. Another possible way is to not have someone interfere rather have them distract the person they're going to be in a rivalry with. For example, whoever Triple H is going to be in a rivalry with can come down to ringside and distract Triple H allowing someone to take advantage of the situation and eliminate him. Just to be clear, when I say not to use interference, I mean not to have run-ins throughout the night. I think promos are the best way to go with setting up rivalries but they don't have to be interviews. You can also use backstage skits.

Evil Austin

It can work but If people are honest and don't rigg it.. But It is possible... If it works it can be good ?

McLovin

Reaction score
I already have a Prediction League on my BTB and a new rule is whoever gets the most right gets a rep!

Evil Austin

well everyone has predictions on their btb stuff but I meant like spending vCash on betting on it.... ?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee