TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
No post it all at once. My latest ppv was like 21 pages 10,453 words

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey wuts up everyone, lol i got banned for posting spoilers, whoops!

Does anyone have any advice on writing promos?

Evil Austin

um one noobish question sorry if its stupid but i was looking at the iwf awards for btb's and i saw the award -

VINCE RUSSO

what is this. is it good or bad. can someone please tell me ?

Evil Austin

oh ok. I was just wanting to know. now i do. I hope i never get it.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Lol, I was waiting for somebody to say that, I felt like saying it myself but it would've been kinda messed up. Anyway, stop stereotyping cartoon BTB's or I'm telling on you :p

xImpulsive

Reaction score
lol i already said it like a couple pages before, i was like We all know who gets the Vince Russo award, DX 3:16 lol

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Do any of your have any tips of writing promos? I know to have them in character, but how would i write a promo were Kurt angle is in the ring with Shelton Benjamin and he is talking about how we beat Jeff Hardy last week, but it was really Shelton who gave Kurt the win, and Jeff Hardy comes out to interrupt and asks for a match with shelton. Anyone have any good tips on how to make that a good promo? Thanks and i will rep you