TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jae

Reaction score
Sucks for Weebo, I've seen his BTB on other sites but this site is by far his main one where he gets replies and support.

Evil Austin

Wait. If weebo is gone. is someone going to continue his btb pics making thread no one makes em like he does not even C4. no offense but thats what i think.

wwerko619

Reaction score
C4 is just as good as Weebo. They have both done work for me, and I cant judge who would be better. I still cant belive that happened to Weebo, what will happen to SWA?

The Ripper

Reaction score
for gods sake he will be back (unless he made one of the admins really mad) a first ban usually lasts a few days, which he could use to write a show.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I mean he had the link to the SWA Website and he had his Weebo Inc sig that was it. So I don't get why he was banned.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yes he was. I clicked on "SWA Homepage" and it took me to a whole different forum (not myspace)

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
It should have taken you to our freewebs site for the SWA where we post news and rosters and such.

The Rated R CMStar

Really? I clicked on SWA.com and took me to SWA.com freewebs page.

The Rated R CMStar

Uhhm, Henry Tray?

Lol, I just know that he is Weebo, talk about your psalms, but I know that he is Weebo