TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah but if you do get graphics it makes it look better and also its easier to notice then a normal AJ Styles vs Gregory Helms in the heading but you only really need it for PPV's and if you have a really special main event. Or yeah thanks for the review of my guide (will give you rep as I have everybody else.)

Jae

Reaction score
I am new to this site so help me out here. What exactly are do the letters in front of the sentences mean, such as BM and WM?

BM: RVD and Sabu vs Tomko and Giant Bernard

WM: N/A

BP: Final one with Mcmichaels, shocking development

WP: N/A

AC: Shocking show, great final twist for the show, wasn't expecting it and I will be waiting for the reaction of Booker and Cage to this assault

And is this the standard type of review around here? I'm just accustomed to different types of feedback from other sites.

The Rated R CMStar

Best Match

Worst Match

Best Promo

Worst Promo

Aditional Comments

This is the way we are accostumed to rate. You can do it as you want, as long as you prove you read the BTB. This system was created because people's review were:

Nice Show. Check out mine, it is great, I have posted new...

See, they didn't even comment on the BTB reviewed, just on their own. So I guess if you want to do it differently, do it, as long as you actually leave some feedback on a show

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah thats the review template in IWF. It says in the rules but it does mean

Best Match

Worst Match

Best Promo

Worst Promo

Additional comments

Jae

Reaction score
This system was created because people's review were:

Nice Show. Check out mine, it is great, I have posted new...

See, they didn't even comment on the BTB reviewed, just on their own. So I guess if you want to do it differently, do it, as long as you actually leave some feedback on a show

Yeah I know what you mean, people post-whore all the time.

Thanks for the help.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i was thinkin of a storyline where i take Carlito, Kofi, and Burke and stable em up..like a island boys type faction but have Kofi be the face of the heel stable...like Rey Mysterio in LWO...wat u think

MRC

Reaction score
Ill be honest I was thinking of that.....and yes it could work if it is written right

The Rated R CMStar

If booked right could work, booking right the tension between Kofi and the others. It could even lead to a feud in between the stable.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I know it'd kinda be a rip but I reckon you should make it like the new breed trying to hire CM Punk and when Kofi joins it looks like he's going to turn heel but when Carlito and Elijah cheat to help him win, Kofi ends up moaning at them because he wants to win fairly but when he argues he repeatedly keeps getting the loss by getting rolled up. Eventually Elijah and Carlito get sick of him and beat him, splitting the team.

Any good?

Switchy

Reaction score
I dunno about you guys but after looking at the template I think maybe we should have "Rating" right at the bottom where you rate the shows out of 10. I know some people just leave it at the end of their additional comments but I think it would be good for bookers to se how everyone rates their booking other than "great show man" if you see what I mean...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
That's a good idea switchy and I asked this before but does anybody have any tips on promowriting for me.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well all I can say is wach a few videos of who you want to write the promo on and watch out for any catchphrases or the way they talk and the attitude they talk. Then just write your promo like that and it should be pretty in character. Another tip is don't just do interviews, try to be unique with your promo's, maybe have contract signings for title matches between the two compeititors a week beofre a PPV or something...