TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I want to do a WWE BTB, but just as I said Nate by PM, I don't know if I have the time to do it, 'cause I will not stop BTW ad BTW has the priority, so I will wait like a week to see how I am handling my time and if I can, I will start my second BTB, if not, then I will just stick with BTW

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
He is overtakingus all! Lol he is going to bombard us from both sides! Blitzkreig! Oh God! lol good luck man

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Now, I've edited the rules and there are some small changes to it. Please Read the Revised Rules made by MikeRaw located at the Be The Booker Section. For questions and suggestions, you can pm me or just post it here in the ChatBox! Thank you

-The Leviathan

edgehead09

Reaction score
I want to do a WWE BTB, but just as I said Nate by PM, I don't know if I have the time to do it, 'cause I will not stop BTW ad BTW has the priority, so I will wait like a week to see how I am handling my time and if I can, I will start my second BTB, if not, then I will just stick with BTW

so a week man?

Weebo

Reaction score
Suggestion: I really think that where we post the BTB Power 10 Results should only have to the on post it in with the results so that it is easier for people to check and then maybe have another thread for Power 10 dicussion. What do u guys think.

edgehead09

Reaction score
awesome idea man....cause the discussion would make it hard to find the results

The Leviathan

Reaction score
So I'll close the Power 10 tread so that no one can post on it, okay! But about the Power 10 discussion, how 'bout we discuss it here since we talk anything about BTB's here in this thread.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I have written a guide for a popular BTB check it out and leave a review of it please

MRC

Reaction score
1. Very true.....I don't use paragraphs myself but it does make it easier to read

2. Agreed. I review some BTB but not to many cause then they get hard to keep up with.

3. Probably something most 1st timers do is leave it all in black but people dont like it so they let them know and help them improve.

4. Another good point. Just reading the finish can make someone not as over or the match not a close as it really was

5. I did my race to the RWA World Title cause it was something I have never seen.

6. For all first timers. YOU NEED IT. And I will admit to needing it aswell when I first started.

7. Always. Be creative when starting it as well.

8. The main reason why so many fall apart around here.

Very Good points all around and do not think I could have written a better handguide.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Agreed on 8, if you find it gets boring writing the shows, and you cant keep up with them, and your skipping school to write shows and that, just tell everyone, the show never has to be on time....well atleast like not 3 days behind. It is supposed to be fun, but if its not.....quit lol.

MRC

Reaction score
I just thought of something

Try to write some of your shows in advance so that you can keep up.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Nice points you got here, this should help people if they are having problems witht heir BTB's Rep added

CT Styles

And go to Weebo or C4 for some graphics or if your good at making graphics than make pics for each match or PPV match with like Randy orton vs Shawn Michaels and have a pic of them like on RAW.

If you can be bothered lol

Evil Austin

WAW is up.

Information in my sig and indepth info on the thread.

go check it out.

thanks