TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ I think that sounds interesting... both of them are general manager material so this storyline will be really great...

Here's my question, I am planning to have a Rumble like PPV in my BTB where at the main event is a stipulation match were 20 men will compete and the winner will face the champ at the main event of my Anniversary PPV, my planned stipulation match is a Triple Cage were the first man who will reach the third cage by climbing it up wins. What are your thoughts?

TNANO1FAN

Reaction score
For a good payperview like Summerslam how many words do you think should be written

Maxi

Reaction score
im just ecw with the small roster

how long should i make the ppv?

Switchy

Reaction score
im just ecw with the small roster

how long should i make the ppv?

Don't make any time limits that's what I do. Just write all your matches on the card to the best of your ability, add a couple of promo's and then you'll be set!

Maxi

Reaction score
Maybe do a one hour PPV, with 3 or 4 matches.

Don't make any time limits that's what I do. Just write all your matches on the card to the best of your ability, add a couple of promo's and then you'll be set!

Well what ive done is written out my Rivarly's which is only 4, I dont know if it will be added to because it depends if i sign anyone on EWR, if not i suppose i could make every match have a special stipulation. Thanks lads.

Would anyone here ever push the miz?

dlw2711

Reaction score
Hey, anyone think a re-creation of the Hardyz' OMEGA promotion would be a good idea for a BTB? I've been thinking about doing this for a while.

Maxi - pushing The Miz? Maybe make him a face and push him under his real name (Mike Mizanin) as a technical wrestler. He was originally supposed to be a face, so that would be interesting. Also, length of PPV; just the 4 rivalry matches and a filler or 2 with the rest of the guys. Like maybe an Extreme Rules elimination match with everyone else on the roster.

JHar888

Reaction score
I'm thinking about bringing back my old thread in a couple of weeks. What do you guys think about this storyline.

Mick Foley and Ric Flair fight for a couple of months, culminating in a War Games match between the two for the General Manager spot of Smackdown?

Good idea there, War Games is by far one of the funnest match types to write. Battling for GM also sounds pretty cool, just try not to abuse the whole storyline where the whole thing is about being GM, maybe add something in there to make it seem like the fued started because of something else, like a "10 years in the making." And well, damn, I can barely understand myself. :(

The Anigma

Reaction score
Good idea there, War Games is by far one of the funnest match types to write. Battling for GM also sounds pretty cool, just try not to abuse the whole storyline where the whole thing is about being GM, maybe add something in there to make it seem like the fued started because of something else, like a "10 years in the making." And well, damn, I can barely understand myself. :(

I totally agree with what Jhar said and if you were to use the "10 years in the making" type deal for the feud then I would use the personal heat between the two similar to what the WWE did except you could probably do it much better than them. For example, you can do like WWE did and have Flair and Foley run one another's books into the ground after what each of them said about one another. You can have some kind of thing in your BTB where Flair or Foley did an interview and took shots at the other. With two veterans such as Foley and Flair it's real easy to come up with things as to why they would hate each other for so long and you can get real creative with it. Just my opinion...

Switchy

Reaction score
And get Flair to use the classic Jericho quote to Foley: "The only reason people read your books is because they hope you die at the end". No offense to Anigma but I wouldn't revolve the feud around eachothers books because that storyline would seem a but childish like a sorta "mine's better than yours" sorta thing. Maybe have Falir saying while he was in WCW winning world titles Foley was getting his ass whooped by The Undertaker and stuff like that.

Rob Franklin

Reaction score
That's it, I'm making Eric Young an alcoholic.

EDIT: How do you guys feel about a really bad ending to a PPV kayfabe-wise. Like, 2 huge heel things/wins happening at the end?

I have two such things I want to do, but I may move one to the following iMPACT to avoid pissing off the pretend fans.

dlw2711

Reaction score
No, make the winners mostly heels and have them all join in a super faction in a takeover attempt that lasts for a while and then the faces fight back and eventually win and save TNA

Vaan1221

Reaction score
I need to figure out a PPV line up, what PPV's sound good, imma be puting up a few original names as well, maybe half of them/