TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
^ That was a compliment. How would that be a diss? Well whatever, jut somebody answer my question. Is a Jarrett/Sting/Angle Genesis fued a good idea?

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Sting + Angle + Jarett = ???

??? - Jarett = Good Idea and Also seems to current, like your competing with the real show, im to tired for this, so do what you feel is right, minus Jarett...

my question...

I was thinking of working with a New Nation of Domination Angle on NEWA! Also building towards big shows has shown to work against me, so Im going to probuly cut Impacts to a 3 match type of show and keep Raw at 6-5.

The Rated R CMStar

It really depends. Seeing how Jarret, Sting and Kurt Angle are the top dogs in TNA it would be like mixing two great feuds in one and burning it too fast. Maybe first do Jarret vs Angle or Angle vs Sting(considering Angle is your champion) and then on the next PPV mix them.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Here's a question... Everyone knows that my BTB tries to push some stars and give them a higher status unlike what they have in reality...

So I just want to ask, which of these guys do deserve to give some push in my BTB???

a.) OJ (Orlando Jordan)
b.) Johnny Jeter
c.) Train Wrecker (Giant Bernard/ A - Train)
d.) Kazarian

The Rated R CMStar

Train Wrecker. OJ is not talented enough and maybe you should want a semi-push first on Johnny Jeter and then fully push him, but first Giant Bernard

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am going to burst it but I really planned giving Jeter some push in the future, but I am still thinking if he is a Champion-Material....

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
My next Pay Per View is Black X-mas and I was considering it to be like a sort of Cyber SUndya voting thing. (Christmas gift=gifts tot he fans tos ee what they want)

Anyways, Going into Black X-Mas I am having trouble determining what to do with the World Title Picture. I have four main contenders in mind. SO should I just name a contender and let you guys picka stipulation or have all 4 conteders duke it out with one another in a series of different match ups and you finally vote on who should get the World Title match?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Ok yeah thats what I was thinking. I just wanted some confromation from you guys to see if thats what you really wanted so I know for sure you guys got what you wanted to see.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
And another one.... I think the interactive pick-a-stipulation match, is best in hyping up some of your fueds (like your HHH/Taker or Jarett/Lesnar fued on your BTB), It really gives heat to those guys.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I see your point. And with the new wrestlers I have recently aquired from Riots I think I can really shake things up for this next coming PPV.

The Rated R CMStar

Picking the contender is way more exciting than a stipulation

Fatal 55

Reaction score
So I just want to ask, which of these guys do deserve to give some push in my BTB???

a.) OJ (Orlando Jordan)
b.) Johnny Jeter
c.) Train Wrecker (Giant Bernard/ A - Train)
d.) Kazarian

Out of those lot, i'd go for pushing Jeter as a Heel & Kaz as a face! If you check some of Jeter's old OVW stuff pre-Spirit Squad... You'd realisee that he's the most annoying prick heel EVER & he could generate so much heet by pushing the boundaries! Of course half of you wouldn't know this but it wouldn't be a surprise if Jeter actually became a WWE champ in his career sometime, why not give him that type of push in ur BTB! As for Kaz, he's showing in real life how entertaining he is... You could maybe push Trainwrecker as THE Biggest Monster Heel, but TBH anybody who has chants of "Shave your back" isn't all that credible... (Didin't he lose to Zach Gowan once? ROFL!)

The Rated R CMStar

I agree with Johnny Jeter, but I would still prefer give him a good high profile feud and then send him to the gold. You know, like dividing his push in halves.

And Giant Bernard's push may be a momentary thing, make him squash some guys, then squash a lowcarder in your BTB and then send him to an important opponent, feeding him to it and making the opponent very important as having defeat him.

C4

Who is heel and who is face in the Genesis Storyline of Jarret/Sting and Angle? The Match would be great if you book it right.